Author Topic: Holy burning HQ batman the Rooks have lost their minds  (Read 6226 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: Holy burning HQ batman the Rooks have lost their minds
« Reply #151 on: February 23, 2015, 06:46:52 PM »
I'M SERIOUSLY UPSET NOW...  :(

I want to be the one you guys hunt down and try to ruin my game experience. I want to be the one you guys award prizes for killing.

Cause last I checked it takes a half a dozen pig planes to shoot me down when I'm on a run. Until then defend your HQ!!!

What was it 3 262's and a TA152 that intercepted me Saturday night while I was in lancs? Pigs deuces couldn't get the job done but the 152 did before I got to target. Could care less about not getting there the fight was a blast by I wasn't impressed.

Just took some guys back over there and 0% the strat. Lots of disrespect flying around with no class. I got a fire proof suit on fellas these are words through a computer. See you in the skies!
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #152 on: February 23, 2015, 06:49:56 PM »
I think I've made 4 HQ raids in 4 years of playing this is down right funny. Gonna have to make the is a regular thing. You guys bring this stuff to a whole other level. Like its actually important to you lol don't mess with these guys ability to find an easy fight hahahaha

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Biggamer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #153 on: February 23, 2015, 07:04:57 PM »
anyone can point and click a tank and anyone can be a good bomber pilot , however not everyone can be a good fighter pilot we need more fighter pilots and less easy mode stuff
G3-MF

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #154 on: February 23, 2015, 07:19:50 PM »
anyone can point and click a tank and anyone can be a good bomber pilot , however not everyone can be a good fighter pilot we need more fighter pilots and less easy mode stuff
I disagree 100%

GV is not point and click. Bombing is not climbing to outer space and milk running.  See this is exactly what's wrong you folks. You think the only real challenge to this game is FP. 

It's a matter of opinion. Whether or not it's supported by the majority or not I don't care. What I do I'm this game few hCe achieved.

Point and click lol

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Biggamer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #156 on: February 23, 2015, 10:07:55 PM »
I disagree 100%

GV is not point and click. Bombing is not climbing to outer space and milk running.  See this is exactly what's wrong you folks. You think the only real challenge to this game is FP. 

It's a matter of opinion. Whether or not it's supported by the majority or not I don't care. What I do I'm this game few hCe achieved.

Point and click lol
you find the ranges on GVs yes its point and click and yes bombers are easy mode , i play all aspects of the game base taking bombing GVing and flying fighters.
G3-MF

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #157 on: February 23, 2015, 11:59:03 PM »
So you guys don't see a problem with an entire country populated by at least 90 pilots  taking around 5 hours to figure out what was happening?

« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 12:03:33 AM by icepac »

Offline 49Baller

• Zinc Member
« Reply #158 on: February 24, 2015, 01:00:17 AM »
Lol I respect all of you but you guys whining about us taking down your HQ? lol we play how we wanna if your so mad up a bomber n take ours out simple dont be so butthurt. Thank You Gents <S> 49Baller. :ahand

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
« Reply #159 on: February 24, 2015, 01:17:08 AM »
I disagree 100%

Point and click lol

You can disagree 100%, that's fine. It just makes you 100% wrong.

No skill point and click is what you do, and it's nothing to brag about.
Game handle: HellBuck

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
« Reply #160 on: February 24, 2015, 01:48:40 AM »
The Pigs are the fourth country and you girls have made the top of the menu for the month of March.  This I promise.
:aok
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #161 on: February 24, 2015, 02:08:17 AM »
You can disagree 100%, that's fine. It just makes you 100% wrong.

No skill point and click is what you do, and it's nothing to brag about.
like I said I disagree.  What your describing is the rest of the 99%. Things I'm doing in this game most people cant. Not really trying to brag just making a point. It's one thing to milk run which is what your describing. It's another to go to a defended base under 15k and shut it down then land 2-6 kills every time you try and that's what I'm doing. It takes years to get this good yet I'm not the best just one of them. There isn't a thing I can't do as a bomber pilot in the game.

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
« Reply #162 on: February 24, 2015, 03:42:58 AM »
I'm not the best just one of them. There isn't a thing I can't do as a bomber pilot in the game.

:rofl
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #163 on: February 24, 2015, 07:29:06 AM »
fighter pilot is easy mode  :old: 
try flying a bomber to target, drop accurately, and flying back home.  not so easy.
try loading a fighter with bombs and delivering them to target and getting back home. not so easy.
silly fp, you know as well as i; you cant bomb as good as you pretend to be.
 :airplane:

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #164 on: February 24, 2015, 08:24:39 AM »

not just fighters, actual player vs player combat. you know, against a target that can actually move around and fight back..

nobody is afraid of 999000 because he can put a bomb on a hangar.

bombing is easy. 

kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.