Author Topic: Tagma off map bug  (Read 354 times)

Offline Mitchell

• Copper Member
Tagma off map bug
« on: February 17, 2015, 08:52:28 PM »
Tonight on TAGMA map I observed a dar bar pop up at the Rook ammo factory. I figured they must be low so i grabbed a 262 and headed that way low and fast. When I get there the Lancs are at 22k????? 

So I start climbing after them as they made 2 more passes on the factory hitting it hard and my mission failed, but "vengeance shall be mine".

I manage to get 1 lanc just before we crossed over into the "Twilight-Zone" (off the south edge of the map). For the first 5 seconds I couldn't see anything, not even my own plane, just the horizon and the sun. then I got my plan back and the lancs show up again too.

I make 2 more passes and nothing???? No hits no return fire. So I saddle up on their six closing from 600 to 400 to 200, letting out all my ammo with my rounds going right through, I finally hear return fire but see no tracers like I did before, and they didn't hit me.

As I RTB, I cross back into this universe and notice that these 22k Lancs don't show the red arrow on the map indicating they are off the edge.

After this experience I realized this isn't the first time it happened today, earlier I saw the same thing, Dar Bar pops up over ammo strat I come in low and they are high, but they continued north the first time so I never crossed over and figured it out.