Author Topic: How do you upload a film to you tube  (Read 796 times)

Offline mikev

• Nickel Member
Re: How do you upload a film to you tube
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2015, 02:18:03 PM »
just 1 thing to keep in mind here google  owns  you tube  so they work together if your still having problems  i sent a private message to you
1 Of these days you will regret shooting me down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R4qb6_RPUc

Offline Draggon

• Copper Member
      • vmf214blacksheep.webs.com
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2015, 08:02:17 PM »
Yeah, I understand, thanks

I'll get back with you about this.

CO VMF214 "BLACK SHEEP" Commanding
"Actually however the object isn't to bail out of your ship, but to make the other fellow bail out of his''

Offline Draggon

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2015, 08:10:35 PM »
I want to thank everyone for there help with this issue, especially mikev who worked with me privately and figured out what I was doing wrong and fixed the problem. Now I have posted my first You Tube video and I'm pretty happy about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hc2rKHYky4

Its far from being a good video, but it's my first one, hopefully I'll get better.. lol
Again, thank you everyone for all your help with this, I really appreciate all your time and patience with me, Thank you! :salute

Draggon Out:
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 10:11:02 PM by Draggon »
"Actually however the object isn't to bail out of your ship, but to make the other fellow bail out of his''

Offline JVboob

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2015, 05:48:36 AM »
when i get home in 13 hours ill check it out. ive been interested in doing this too.  :salute I left the house at 8pm last night and ill be home about 630pm today :( gotta love corrections
"Sighhhhhhhhhh, office closed do to ice for a day, And I miss a thread like this.."HiTech
Armed N Hammered 2002-2003
JG44 Night Hawks/JV44 Butcher Birds 2003-2009
49th Fighter Group fightn' 49ers Feb2012-present
138th FW Tulsa, OK 2009-2015

Offline Draggon

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2015, 12:31:29 PM »
Thanks JVboob, This is my first attempt to make a video, and its really not that good so don't expect much. Lol  I just seen all these videos and thought it would fun to make some myself. Hopefully in time they will improve.
 Again I'd like to thank everyone for there help and especially mikev, he went far above to help me getting this posted, Thank you. :salute

Draggon Out: