Author Topic: Nvidia Driver Versions?  (Read 421 times)

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
Nvidia Driver Versions?
« on: March 13, 2015, 12:43:05 PM »
I think I'm reading this right.  It appears that the driver versions are going lower instead of higher.

Nvidia Driver Versions

Better stay with what I got for now, because I don't get it.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Nvidia Driver Versions?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 12:46:45 PM »
I didn't read that on your linked site. Can you quote it?
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 12:53:04 PM »
I didn't read that on your linked site. Can you quote it?

Once at that link, click on beta & older drivers.  The driver for Feb 25 are 345.20 & 341.11 on the same day. 
I just thought it looked a little strange to have two different drivers on the same day.  Plus those versions are lower than the one from
Feb 10, which was 347.52.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 01:10:41 PM »
The list is including cards outside of the card you chose to search for. The 295s, 9800s, and so on, are using a different numeric sequence.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 01:15:42 PM »
The list is including cards outside of the card you chose to search for. The 295s, 9800s, and so on, are using a different numeric sequence.

Thank you.  I was  :headscratch:

Coogan
Game Id's: