Author Topic: Special Snapshot hosting the Fins Virrat Gathering 3-21-2015  (Read 207 times)

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Special Snapshot hosting the Fins Virrat Gathering 3-21-2015
« on: March 14, 2015, 12:19:14 PM »
Join us on March 21st at Noon US Pacific/3pm US EST/9pm Finland

This is an annual event that caps off the Fins raucous gathering in Virrat.  These waterlogged, pickled and exhausted friends will be trying desperately to sit up straight and fly this special snapshot created in their honor.

Join us as we present Clouds over Lake Lempäälä

This snapshot event has been created to help our friends celebrate their gathering, and I look forward to flying with them, and bringing in as many players as we can to help shoot them down!

The snapshots are a less rigid version of a Scenario. Leadership for each side is chosen that day, the objectives are simple and they are designed to quickly find a fight.  There is typically a second mission, or if people wish to continue, a third.

Let's get as many as we can to give these players a spectacular finish (no pun) to their weekend long party.

Click here for the write up.
http://www.ahevents.org/events/snapshot/snapshot-setups/43-eastern-european-theatre/176-clouds-over-lake-lempaala.html
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
Re: Special Snapshot hosting the Fins Virrat Gathering 3-21-2015
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 01:42:35 PM »
Not to mention the registration is still open!  :x  :cheers:
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Re: Special Snapshot hosting the Fins Virrat Gathering 3-21-2015
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 03:29:39 PM »
Not to mention the registration is still open! 
Tweeted :)
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.