Author Topic: Spring Gathering Tomorrow, Saturday March 31st  (Read 455 times)

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Spring Gathering Tomorrow, Saturday March 31st
« on: March 20, 2015, 03:37:58 PM »
Join us on March 21st at Noon US Pacific/3pm US EST/9pm Finland

This is an annual event that caps off the Fins raucous gathering in Virrat.  These waterlogged, pickled and exhausted friends will be trying desperately to sit up straight and fly this special snapshot created in their honor.

Join us as we present Clouds over Lake Lempäälä

This snapshot event has been created to help our friends celebrate their gathering, and I look forward to flying with them, and bringing in as many players as we can to help shoot them down!

The snapshots are a less rigid version of a Scenario. Leadership for each side is chosen that day, the objectives are simple and they are designed to quickly find a fight.  There is typically a second mission, or if people wish to continue, a third.

Let's get as many as we can to give these players a spectacular finish (no pun) to their weekend long party.

Click here for the write up.
http://www.ahevents.org/events/snapshot/snapshot-setups/43-eastern-european-theatre/176-clouds-over-lake-lempaala.html
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
Re: Spring Gathering Tomorrow, Saturday March 31st
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 03:41:18 PM »
I really appreciate our Finnish friends and the personal sacrifices they often make to fly during US centric time events.  I'm going to do my best to get home from work in time to join you.  Them lunatics are crazy fun.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 04:22:04 PM by Zoney »
Wag more, bark less.

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 04:13:52 PM »
This is the fun part of scheduling the event for 9pm their time.  It's the last night of their spring fling, they are going to slide out of the saunas, half lit and the other half drunk, then with luck actually manage to log in and fly. This is going to be a great deal of fun, let's get as many people up as we can to help these dear friends celebrate! 
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline killrDan

• Copper Member
      • Rolling Thunder Website
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2015, 08:13:41 PM »
Visited Sweden (not Finland I know) 2 weeks ago.  Perhaps I'll break the seal on this bottle of Swedish whiskey and join you guys!   :D
THUNDER MOB - CO
Battle Over the Winter Line - II.SG4 GL