Author Topic: The 242nd Sloppy Terminators would like to welcome (and congratulate) Kippy!  (Read 773 times)

Offline darkzking

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
He returned back to us a little over a week ago, and in light of his sheer killing instinct *destroyed 4 town buildings in 1 pass*, it's clear we have a winner. He is an amazing pilot already in the process of making a how to guide on how to destroy multiple buildings in one b29 pass and showing the tactics and strategies to achieve the magical feat and succeed in the AH universe - stand by for those training videos (which have some funny fights in them).

But seriously, he's all about training  and upping the competition here. He's a solid pilot and welcomed addition to 242nd Sloppy Terminators.

-=S=- and welcome home, Kippy.
raynos32 Leader of the 242nd Sloppy Terminators
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10/
See Rule #4

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
He returned back to us a little over a week ago, and in light of his sheer killing instinct *destroyed 4 town buildings in 1 pass*, it's clear we have a winner. He is an amazing pilot already in the process of making a how to guide on how to destroy multiple buildings in one b29 pass and showing the tactics and strategies to achieve the magical feat and succeed in the AH universe - stand by for those training videos (which have some funny fights in them).

But seriously, he's all about training  and upping the competition here. He's a solid pilot and welcomed addition to 242nd Sloppy Terminators.

This is great haha hahaha  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl

Welcome Kippy! The almighty!!
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
I learned how to slaughter town buildings from Kippy. He's amazing!  :salute

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Kippy is totally a new player and has never one played aces high before btw :old:

See Rule #4

Offline palef

• Gold Member
I have to say that I totally approve of this meme.
Retired

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
"THIS JUST IN!" "KIPPY IS ACTAULLY TOM CRUISE!" :x :x :x :x
See Rule #4

Offline Aspen

• Nickel Member
Welcome!  Congrats on the buildings, I rarely get b29s off the runway.  Looking forward to hearing of your exploits.  Its rumored that Kippy use to play Mine Craft, but he finished it.
AMAX  in game

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Kippy actaully founded MineCraft :old:
See Rule #4

Offline wpeters

• Silver Member

Welcome to the 242nd and Game...

Glad to see another squad here that wants competition :salute
LtCondor
          The Damned
Fighter pilots are either high, or in the process of getting high.🙊
The difference between Dweebs and non dweebs... Dweebs have kills

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
"THIS JUST IN!" "KIPPY IS ACTAULLY TOM CRUISE!" :x :x :x :x

ill you be selling autographs :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
you guys want to see a real pro bombing a town.  here's our own pig shelbywu proving that you dont have to be sober to fly a b29.  we were actually talking about this video last night and he said that was his single most embarrassing moment playing this game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmqE5cwEp-Y

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Coalcat1

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Thus far, we have accusations of Kippy being ET37, 999000, Flametux, and (if you count in game PMs) me

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
WTG Kippy, show those computer generated pixels who's boss!!

Bombing isn't all he can do though, we were in the DA just earlier today and he was schooling me up and down in his 109f! I threw everything at him from smoke grenades to vehicle supplies and it never even phased him! Kippy is my new FPH!!!
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
I heard he is biggerthan Glzz  :bolt:
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
See Rule #4