Author Topic: How do I post picture in here?  (Read 252 times)

Offline Draggon

• Copper Member
      • vmf214blacksheep.webs.com
How do I post picture in here?
« on: March 26, 2015, 10:43:35 AM »
I tried to post a picture in here, and when I click on the insert image button this is what I get
, so what I'm I missing here? I tried to attach a image (nothing).
 If someone could please help me with this issue I'd really appreciate it, thanks!
 :bhead
CO VMF214 "BLACK SHEEP" Commanding
"Actually however the object isn't to bail out of your ship, but to make the other fellow bail out of his''

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
Re: How do I post picture in here?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 10:52:30 AM »
I tried to post a picture in here, and when I click on the insert image button this is what I get
(Image removed from quote.), so what I'm I missing here? I tried to attach a image (nothing).
 If someone could please help me with this issue I'd really appreciate it, thanks!
 :bhead

You can;t . the website don;t want to carry the data from all the pictures. What you do instead is upload your picture to a photosharing site like PhotoBucket. then in this forum you post the link to the image in Photobucket and the site diplays it.

Hope that helps.  :salute
Who is John Galt?

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 05:56:52 PM »

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 06:57:46 PM »
Flikr, photobucket ,but have to sign in and open account ;  if not here simple  http://m.imgur.com/ ,quick uploading, copy link size and paste here;

Offline Draggon

• Copper Member
      • vmf214blacksheep.webs.com
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 10:02:27 PM »
Thanks everyone for your helpful impute, I appreciate it,  you've been a lot of help. :aok
CO VMF214 "BLACK SHEEP" Commanding
"Actually however the object isn't to bail out of your ship, but to make the other fellow bail out of his''