Author Topic: Is this a bug  (Read 254 times)

Offline FTJR

• Silver Member
Is this a bug
« on: April 02, 2015, 09:45:30 AM »
I encountered no opposition till this portion of the film.. To me it seems like a ground gun..

Thanks
Bring the Beaufighter to Aces High
Raw Prawns      

B.O.S.S. "Beaufighter Operator Support Services" 
Storms and Aeroplanes dont mix

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
Re: Is this a bug
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 11:01:08 AM »
Prob. "wimple" is not on the list over players in the area and if he had tracers off u dont see his rounds. Guess he was in a 37mm and got a lucky shot on u.
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline RSLQK186

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 05:41:04 PM »
Not enough film to answer the following questions and intire film may not answer them all:

Did wimple put a BB into you at any time during the sortie?

Did you stress your wings earlier and finish them off in the loop after wimple put a BB into you? This I have done before. More than once :bhead

Could there have been a packet or two delayed on either your or someone's end whom damaged you enough for an assist and wimple got the kill due to damage dealt earlier? <<< Vary unlikely and impossible to answer on my end, but I suspect that it is remotely possible. Do not know if HTC can answer with whole film.

Send unedited film to support@hitechcreationsDOTcom
Sub period for DOT.
Hacksaw- THE UNFORGIVEN
Founder- Special events contingent
"I'm very very sneaky"

Offline FTJR

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 09:34:33 PM »
Thanks for the replies.

As I mentioned it was the only part of the film with enemy action, the rest of the film is boring with the climb out and cruise. No stress of the wings, It was one pass and away
Bring the Beaufighter to Aces High
Raw Prawns      

B.O.S.S. "Beaufighter Operator Support Services" 
Storms and Aeroplanes dont mix

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2015, 09:37:03 PM »
Last month wimple had almost 400 sorties in a field gun. We can't check stats for this tour yet..... Skuzzzy, calling Skuzzy!...... but you'd be able to see if he got you from a field gun there.