Author Topic: There's not a lot more satisfying then outwitting a shade  (Read 5173 times)

Offline darkzking

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Re: There's not a lot more satisfying then outwitting a shade
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2015, 02:06:31 PM »
i think Wizz and Capera need a trip to my chamber also i'll give em a seat next to Ink
raynos32 Leader of the 242nd Sloppy Terminators
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10/
See Rule #4

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2015, 02:08:40 PM »
THIS IS NOT A SHADE COMPLAINT THREAD!!! Snail was right in what he said about too many people crying wolf when there is no wolf.

If you want to complain or discuss shades go start your own thread....

We are discussing shades :headscratch:
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2015, 02:11:50 PM »
i think Wizz and Capera need a trip to my chamber also i'll give em a seat next to Ink

Once again read otherwise look stupid....
 Cap and I share two different opinions.

:x. And whether you guys wreck my thread or not.....

It all still happened. As stated in the thread title there is not a lot more satisfying then what Dundee and I did yesterday. The shade was just a small part of a larger story :banana:
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2015, 02:12:08 PM »
What happened yesterday prior to the base take was in fact a shade who used the account to find our goon. I don't care what anyone says none of you were there.

Proof, or you're just talking out your backside.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2015, 02:13:37 PM »
 :banana: :x :aok :neener: :rock :banana: :aok :x :rock :neener: :x :aok :D :ahand

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2015, 02:15:33 PM »
THIS IS NOT A SHADE COMPLAINT THREAD!!! Snail was right in what he said about too many people crying wolf when there is no wolf.

If you want to complain or discuss shades go start your own thread....

Are you delusional?  You started this thread with the title:
There's not a lot more satisfying then outwitting a shade
Wag more, bark less.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2015, 02:16:04 PM »
This thread has shown two things to be clear.

1-If you are so desperate to win a cartoon airplane game that you create two accounts to do it, then you seriously need to step away from the keyboard, go outside and see the world and if at all possible get laid so you can get your perspective back.

2-if you are so paranoid about winning the game that you see spies whenever your plan doesn't work,  then you seriously need to step away from the keyboard, go outside and see the world and if at all possible get laid so you can get your perspective back. :aok

Lmao that is just funny right there.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2015, 02:18:08 PM »
Proof, or you're just talking out your backside.

Wiley.

BWA haha hahaha I'm not about to waste another minute with you guys. I'm not here to explain myself anymore than I have.  I can't tell you how rewarding this all is including post like semp's and yours!

Laterz haterz :neener:

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2015, 02:19:10 PM »
BWA haha hahaha I'm not about to waste another minute with you guys. I'm not here to explain myself anymore than I have.  I can't tell you how rewarding this all is including post like semp's and yours!

Laterz haterz :neener:

I'm sure your grandfather would be real proud of you kid.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2015, 02:19:41 PM »

Im not one to complain about it. Instead I have embraced the fact that people use multiple accounts. To me it adds a certain kind of realism to the game. Intel was used heavily by both allies and axis powers in WW2. I kind of look at it that way. What I have tried to do is embrace it and adapt. So......

Early today I had time to log on this afternoon and noticed once again Bish day crew and even Knits are once again working heavy on the Rooks. I had originally intended to do a strat run and help the guys out that way but having seen the extent of the damage that had been done against my country I decided id try and grab a base back. Got a group of guys rallied and we set off for a bish base. Wouldnt you know some one flew right to a goon who was parked 10 miles away from town as I began my run on town. Radar had been down when he entered the dar ring and he had been there for some time so you put the pieces of that puzzle together. I took every precaution to prevent everything but a shade from preventing  the goon from dying before he pushed and my guy executed to a T. Whatever...

Not letting that get me down as it does with so many I asked the same guy in the goon to drive to a different base just to the south of the original target that had no spawn in. 30 minute drive and no indication on the map would be given of what was happening. I climbed to 19k to allow the m3 time to get to the town. Now while i worked on the town there were about 10 planes over the general area of the town that had gone back and forth from the base the m3 launched in a span of 15-20 minutes which is nothing out of the norm. I got the town WF deacked with my lancs and as expected Bish upped in full force to defend the town. So I decided to drop to the deck and pull all those looking for a goon or m3 away from the town. Sure enough they all bit. Before I knew it I was on the deck in lancs fighting a brew, Ki-61, and a 110. I scream on vox rush to town and drop troops as im fighting for my cartoon life. I smoke the brew and the 110, get the kill on the KI-61. As the 110 turns away the m3 calls out troops running and going in.... 

Boom!!! We tak

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2015, 02:32:22 PM »
Different opinions are healthy.

I won't contribute any more to this thread, if that works better for you.

Cheers

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2015, 03:43:55 PM »
semp I'm not nor have ever been a 49r.... I simply gave credit to a squad who drove 5 hrs and dropped both HQs at the same time multiple times.

Seriously semp you need to read.... I don't mind shades. I have learned to adapt to them. What happened yesterday prior to the base take was in fact a shade who used the account to find our goon. I don't care what anyone says none of you were there.

You just look silly right now and are way off topic here. Go back and enjoy read the OP.....

funny because you yourself has stated that the 49th is your home away from home,  your words.  as you stated that is your second squad.  and the fact that you yourself acknowledged again that there was help from other countries just proves that you really dont have to have a shade.  just somebody willing to help you.

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2015, 04:09:37 PM »
I stumbled across a set goons a good ways from the base once .

I agree with Lusche on this one.  Probably not a shade albeit it is still possible.

Although the odds of a single plane finding a parked, distant goon are remote, the probability of finding a remote, hidden goon on any day is  reasonable given enough hours of play.

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2015, 04:22:04 PM »
A lot of people don't seem to understand that when a base comes under attack, occasionally people realize "Hey.  They're likely going to have a goon for this attempt at taking the base.  The attack is coming from this direction, so they're likely going to be a few miles out somewhere off the attack line." and they go looking for it.

What the guy in the goon doesn't see is the times the defender guesses wrong and they don't even see him.  What occasionally also happens, is multiple defenders go looking for the goons in different directions.

So rather than defend their goons, people hang them out to dry and assume it had to be teh spiez when it's found and shot down.  Security through obscurity is not security.  The game proves this time and again.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2015, 05:50:58 PM »
funny because you yourself has stated that the 49th is your home away from home,  your words.  as you stated that is your second squad.  and the fact that you yourself acknowledged again that there was help from other countries just proves that you really dont have to have a shade.  just somebody willing to help you.

semp

As far as that situation is concerned I had no prior knowledge until you brought it up that a knight was helping them. I can only assume who that person but im 100% I know who it is.

Now having said that.... I know for a fact who the goon killer was and know for a fact he uses multiple accounts but thats ok to me I dont care whether someone shades or not. I personally love the idea of multiple accounts its just that if I can ever get to that point I want to use them on the same country having one as my FineTime account and the other strictly for buffs to work strats and bases. I love the idea and the fact its allowed by HTC to have multiple accounts under 1 credit card.

I openly accept the reality that is faced when it comes to shades. I know several who have admitted it to me over the years and I respect their privacy. It was a shade player who found this goon and im good with that. It forced me to adjust my strategy and it paid off big time! After the failed attempt nothing short of perfection happened. everything went right it was a well defended base and we were the better men!

As far as the low blow about pops not being proud of me.... could you try any harder??? LOL please???? I mean find some dirt on me and please humilate me... make it count if your gonna take a jab or try to hurt my wittle feelings  :rofl
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 06:00:20 PM by Wizz »

CO-Fine
XO-KO