Author Topic: Let's just say.......  (Read 365 times)

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
Let's just say.......
« on: March 27, 2015, 04:48:31 PM »
That you like flying luftwaffe birds, or you want to get better flying Luftwaffe birds.  And you heard tell 'bout this squad, JG11 that looks like it might be kinda cool to be a part of.  You've heard it isn't the easiest squad to get an invite to, and you know they only fly axis planes and for the most part, exclusively Luftwaffe rides, and you aren't so sure, but heck you would kind of like to give it a test ride.

Here is your chance to just dip your big toe in the pool for half a day, 12 hours.

On May 30th, for 12 hours, you have a chance to goggle up and fly with myself and many of my mates from JG11.  There are plenty of slots available.  The permanent members of JG11 are spreading themselves out with the 2 squads of 190A5's and one squad in the 109G6, with 16 members in each squad.

Come fly this event with us.  See how we conduct ourselves and how we work as a team to battle the enemy.  Immerse yourself with what it might have been like to be a Luftwaffe pilot in WW2.

Registration is available here:

http://www.ahevents.org/scenario-registration.html

There has never been an event like this.  Who knows if one will ever come around again?  Don't be the guy that missed the event and has to hear about it from all the people that flew in it, for years to come.

Maybe, just maybe, you will have some fun, make some new friends, shoot down a few enemies.........and it you so desire, receive an invite to Join JG11 in the Main Arena and FSO's.

You will never know unless you try.

:salute
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Re: Let's just say.......
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 05:14:12 PM »
Please do, as the Spit IX drivers of 602 "City of Glasgow" Squadron would love to meet you over France for a dance or three :aok

Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 06:34:06 PM »

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 08:26:34 PM »
Zoney as much as I would like to and you know there's nothing but the upmost respect for JG11 from all of us in our squad but we're all going to be in spit nines also so we look forward to some real epic fights  :salute  :cheers:
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline JVboob

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 11:51:14 PM »

ready when you are <S>
"Sighhhhhhhhhh, office closed do to ice for a day, And I miss a thread like this.."HiTech
Armed N Hammered 2002-2003
JG44 Night Hawks/JV44 Butcher Birds 2003-2009
49th Fighter Group fightn' 49ers Feb2012-present
138th FW Tulsa, OK 2009-2015