Author Topic: The game play lately sucks!  (Read 19540 times)

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: The game play lately sucks!
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2015, 01:26:46 PM »
and yes let your hate continue to grow while HTC does nothing. I want this..... i dont care for most of you. For those who i do they know who they are and some arent even players i fly with. But the rest can kiss my six. I give all a chance for my respect and admiration. I go to the end of the earth for those i see worthy and lower myself to serve them. But for my enemies both in real life and this game.... eat worms and enjoy your burning HQ

You look like a subscriber HTC could well do without. You 'skill' means nothing if the end result is less happy subscribers.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2015, 01:27:23 PM »
This HQ Stuff needs to go. Also What lazer said about resupplying the town with one gv is just stupid lol. I've seen guys had a cv next to the town and spawn right next to town in LVT's. They are not even into the town but they drop supplies not far from the town and town get resupplied. Really? Things really need to change.
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2015, 01:28:50 PM »
"And with this I open the Berlin Olympic Games"
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2015, 01:34:51 PM »
You look like a subscriber HTC could well do without. You 'skill' means nothing if the end result is less happy subscribers.
It looks like once again I again strike emotion in the heart of the hater. The problem is not HTC, it is not myself. It lies in within you. You pay to play.

Not once has this community united against status quo. After years of the beat downs tptb learned how to handle this crowd and i back hem 100%.

There is no reason behind all of the maddness. We simply play. You people are so easy to play the blame game. I simply prey on your weakness in this forum to ignite debate.

I will never attack the person or cross a line of disrespect. I love the game and know how great it will be. Now keep puking nothingness and focus on me :neener:

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2015, 01:41:50 PM »
It looks like once again I again strike emotion in the heart of the hater. The problem is not HTC, it is not myself. It lies in within you. You pay to play.

Not once has this community united against status quo. After years of the beat downs tptb learned how to handle this crowd and i back hem 100%.

There is no reason behind all of the maddness. We simply play. You people are so easy to play the blame game. I simply prey on your weakness in this forum to ignite debate.

I will never attack the person or cross a line of disrespect. I love the game and know how great it will be. Now keep puking nothingness and focus on me :neener:

You're right. You convinced me to drop my subscription again. HTC will thank you.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2015, 01:43:27 PM »
You're right. You convinced me to drop my subscription again. HTC will thank you.
once again focus on me.

Your like a drug addict who wants the high but doesnt want to deal with the side effects.

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2015, 01:46:37 PM »
Can anyone determine hours for all players in tanks vs ground vehicles in a tour?  Some days I think I logged into World of Tanks

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2015, 01:51:42 PM »
Can anyone determine hours for all players in tanks vs ground vehicles in a tour?  Some days I think I logged into World of Tanks

Only GV vs Planes is possible. In fact, I did that (and posted it) many times. Comparing individual vehicles (or planes), or sub classes, is not possible.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2015, 01:52:04 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 09:23:08 AM by Skuzzy »

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2015, 02:02:58 PM »
1:  Quadruple the hardness of the HQ.
2:  Install large flak batteries that are player controlled that have dot dar capability.
3:  Give us more than just 88mm flak batteries.  Also give us control of a few of 128mm flak 40 batteries as well, duel mount.
4:  Quadruple the amount of low alt ack around the HQ, with manned guns for a few of those as well.
5:  Win!

:D
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2015, 02:26:15 PM »
1:  Quadruple the hardness of the HQ.
2:  Install large flak batteries that are player controlled that have dot dar capability.
3:  Give us more than just 88mm flak batteries.  Also give us control of a few of 128mm flak 40 batteries as well, duel mount.
4:  Quadruple the amount of low alt ack around the HQ, with manned guns for a few of those as well.
5:  Win!

:D

hahahahabhahaHHhxcjsoaozkvndl apzkcncnsjuzibdbbdihahajBBBjx jcickrkmzc

Omg Hahahajdnfnnfkckcnfndnzkdkrnn cncjdjsnslOzoclmfmxcnxnskOxkm zmanxbc

ROFL

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2015, 02:27:31 PM »
hahahahabhahaHHhxcjsoaozkvndlapzkcncnsjuzibdbbdihahajBBBjxjcickrkmzc

Omg Hahahajdnfnnfkckcnfndnzkdkrnn cncjdjsnslOzoclmfmxcnxnskOxkm zmanxbc

ROFL

Its like watching a worm with salt on it

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2015, 02:30:28 PM »
of couse there a problems and do you think how the majority of you are trying to solve it that something will change. You're all diddlying insane. Everyone of you fighting this.

Ban in 3... 2... 1.... 

I do it cause im done with you. Its you people who kill the game. The players are the blood the devs are the heart. If the blood is corrupt the heart keeps pumping but the body dies.

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2015, 02:36:07 PM »
of couse there a problems and do you think how the majority of you are trying to solve it that something will change. You're all diddlying insane. Everyone of you fighting this.

Ban in 3... 2... 1.... 

I do it cause im done with you. Its you people who kill the game. The players are the blood the devs are the heart. If the blood is corrupt the heart keeps pumping but the body dies.
I'll take some of what this guy is smoking.

The people have spoken, it's obvious that the majority of people want to see a change with the HQ(If there are more who don't visit the BBS that's their fault...just like when people don't vote for the president).

Now HTC, is obviously busy with Aces High 3 to do any major changes to Aces High 2...but I would almost consider the HQ as a game breaking bug from how many threads/people we have seen saying it "forces them to log"

I think the "quick" fix is to add a GV spawn into every HQ on all maps...so the griefers can still go about knocking it down, but at least it would be easier to bring it back up.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2015, 02:41:02 PM »
I'm sorry but flying 1 pair of bombers to a HQ and ruining everyone's fun experience, while not using it to your teams advantage (obviously because wars haven't been won) is the most easiest part to be good at, at the game. Same goes for killing the CV during huge battles as well as killing FHs for no reason at a base during a large furball.

You make me sick!!!! Sick I tell you. The sad part is that it is the easiest part of the game and you think your all high and mighty for it. I think it is just lame. For all of you who bomb the furball bases FHs and then don't capture the base (while ruining the fun fight) I hate you, I hate you all!!!

Not to mention, I don't understand why you can't go bomb somewhere else, ans easily capture a base that no one even sees. You get all the strat points for score, you can take base after base with no one noticing, and yet what do they do? Attack the FHs at a furball base that does nothing for no one and instead makes the war effort even more troubling than just simply capuring bases where no one is at. I just don't understsnd it personally.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 02:51:40 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion