Author Topic: Perk Point Achievements?  (Read 1362 times)

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
Perk Point Achievements?
« on: May 07, 2015, 07:56:20 AM »
Slightly confused with how this is being implemented. :headscratch:

For this example I will just use the vehicle perk point achievements however it is applicable to bombers & fighters as well.

On the first day the achievements were implemented I am assuming?  I had achieved this in vehicles as well as fighters & bombers for the pertaining perk points I had at that time in those other two category's & this was done on January 31st 2013 12.29am.

I initially never took notice nor cared about any of the achievements at all after a long while this changed. I noticed yesterday that I got this vehicle achievement for 10,000 points & I only have 15,000 to go to close this one out.

Only one problem this is the amount of vehicle perk points I actually have.

I have several thoughts as to why this is? I think I would rather just be told exactly how this all works or supposed to work in case there is a glitch or I just need to play for ever until I get 15,000 more vehicle perks. :D

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Perk Point Achievements?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 08:26:38 AM »
These are two different achievements.

The first one is "save up 20k perk points", and you get this very very moment your perk account reaches (or goes above) 20k.
In your case, this was happening the very moment the achivement system went finally live, as you had over 20k perk points at this moment.

The second one is "earn 20k perk point", and it started at 0 when the achivement system went live. Since that moment, you had earned 10k vehicle perk points. For this achivement it's not necessary to save up any perk points, you can spend them as they come, because that won't change the fact you had earned them
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline DubiousKB

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 09:53:09 AM »
The second one is "earn 20k perk point", and it started at 0 when the achivement system went live...

Seems legit.  It's how I would interpret this situation.. .Unfortunately your "earn"achievement only adds to it's counter after it was implemented.

If you had 100k perk points when it went live, you'd still need to "earn" 25k more for the achievement. . .

Take some solice in that I have somewhere around 3k perk points across all three categories. I looked at yours and just went :eek:
56th Fighter Group -  Jug Life

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 06:19:34 PM »
Perk Point Bonus of 0.33?  Dude, you need to switch sides.  :D
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2015, 08:50:27 PM »
Perk Point Bonus of 0.33?  Dude, you need to switch sides.  :D

Took a lot of work to get almost 75K of perk points at .33 bonus.  :D
That aside typical day for being a Bish in late war. :bhead

Offline ISux

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2015, 02:06:08 PM »
eh here lately on rooks i see our perk point bonus around .77 for the day .5-.6 at prime time.
i guess that's why i prefer planes in the 10-12 ENY range. a bit more challenging to fly but more rewarding.

its a heck of a lot of fun to take up a 109F or a p 40 and land 10-15 perks :D
JiimboSox