Author Topic: Cybro is not a Team Player  (Read 1012 times)

Offline Threeup

• Copper Member
Cybro is not a Team Player
« on: May 24, 2015, 08:40:43 PM »
This guy is just not pulling his weight in the Rook “machine”.

The kills he is not accumulating mean others have to take up the shortfall. No-one can question the time he puts in, but the results just aren’t there.

Is he lacking technique or motivation? Whatever it is he really is the “Gomer Pyle” of the whole crew.

Sad, very sad.

I trust the term “tongue in cheek” has some meaning.

The Mighty Raw Prawns

"It's all good fun until someone loses an eye" Rooster Cogburn

http://youtu.be/pxM8XB61ZvU

Offline NikonGuy

• Copper Member
Re: Cybro is not a Team Player
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 09:28:46 PM »
A certain player that I will not mention came straight to a hidden M3 last night, no driving around looking for it, straight to it from his spawn point.  I bet this guy knows Cybro well :P
You break 'em, I fix 'em.
RAAF Retired Aircraft Maintenance Technician, General Dynamics F111, Lockheed P3C, Douglas A20G & DB7

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 10:19:01 PM »
This guy is just not pulling his weight in the Rook “machine”.

The kills he is not accumulating mean others have to take up the shortfall. No-one can question the time he puts in, but the results just aren’t there.

Is he lacking technique or motivation? Whatever it is he really is the “Gomer Pyle” of the whole crew.

Sad, very sad.

I trust the term “tongue in cheek” has some meaning.

Wow! Fishy!! 12 sorties in fighter mode, hasn't got any kills but has landed 8 times. Hm okay.

7 sorties in a bomber! No damage at all, no kills. I guess the guy likes flying in circles around the map.

And wow!! 230 hours in tanks and you only have 7 kills and hardly any damage points!!!!

SPIES!!! THE SPIESSS!!! IT'S AN OUTRAGE!!!!  :old:

I have excersized the demons
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 10:27:02 PM »
7 and 8 boys, 7 and 8.
Pies not kicks.

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2015, 10:34:54 PM »
 :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 10:54:15 PM by WWhiskey »
Flying since tour 71.

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2015, 11:04:42 PM »
I killed a chicken and used its bone to foresee the faith of this thread and hear my words: This thread shall be locked :old:
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline Threeup

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2015, 11:06:37 PM »
7 and 8 boys, 7 and 8.

Rules 7 & 8 on the Forums. Sticky post. I always try to adhere to them. Rules are there to be followed.

7– Cheating allegations. No allegations of cheating made at all. I don’t see any in my post. I’m just accusing him of not putting enough effort in.

8 – Behavioural Issues – None made. I posted that he is not working hard enough for the Rook cause. If that is a complaint about his behaviour online, every post questioning someone’s performance would fall into the same pigeonhole.

I can’t speak for subsequent posts. My original post was just pointing out that Cybro is letting the side down.

One shouldn’t read anymore into it than that. I never called him a spy. Cybro is just a bit of a slacker and should do more to kill Knights and Bish. I’m sure he doesn’t cheat and I imagine his behaviour online is beyond reproach. He doesn’t <S> very much, but with the small amount of kills he doesn’t have to. I have never seen him rage on 200.  I have never heard a complaint about Cybro.

Now that’s cleared up. I don’t think Cybro is a cheat. I’m not complaining about his behaviour apart from his manifest laziness.

I just think he should snap out of this inactivity and start killing people. Help the rooks win the war and all that.

What did you think the post was about?
The Mighty Raw Prawns

"It's all good fun until someone loses an eye" Rooster Cogburn

http://youtu.be/pxM8XB61ZvU

Offline Interceptor

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2015, 11:15:13 PM »
Uh-oh...  :noid

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2015, 11:16:06 PM »
I call this a solid 8.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2015, 11:22:28 PM »
Wow! Fishy!! 12 sorties in fighter mode, hasn't got any kills but has landed 8 times. Hm okay.

7 sorties in a bomber! No damage at all, no kills. I guess the guy likes flying in circles around the map.

And wow!! 230 hours in tanks and you only have 7 kills and hardly any damage points!!!!

SPIES!!! THE SPIESSS!!! IT'S AN OUTRAGE!!!!  :old:

I have excersized the demons

The weird thing is you can find him in mid war the only payer in there. He will be in a barn in a jeep making a base flash. Go hunting for him & he moves. Whats the point of that an entire arena to your self & still doing nothing productive for hours. :headscratch:

Strange game play no doubt.

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2015, 11:38:39 PM »
Wait, so as a Rook, I'm suppose to "pull weight"?  I've been a Rook since Tour 113 (when I started playing), and I never knew this.  :headscratch:  Feh, ballz to that.  I'll do whatever I damn well please (within reason). :)
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Oddball-CAF

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2015, 01:45:32 AM »

Well, he's certainly putting in the time, so it can't be a matter of being sufficiently motivated.
He's "flying" 17 hours per day.
  In his defense, I would like to point out that he's not getting the 8 hours of sleep per day that
is taken as the "standard" for the average human. That would, I imagine take a horrific toll
both physically and mentally on an individual. And in a game like Aces High which requires
a high level of alertness and split-second reaction times, well...
  I'm thinking perhaps an "intervention" of sorts might be the way to go with this. I think
it'd probably be best if HTC suspended his account to allow him more sleep. As Wilford Brimley
used to say "It's the right thing to do." We are after all talking about an individual's health and
welfare.

Regards, Odd

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2015, 01:51:13 AM »
Rules 7 & 8 on the Forums. Sticky post. I always try to adhere to them. Rules are there to be followed.

7– Cheating allegations. No allegations of cheating made at all. I don’t see any in my post. I’m just accusing him of not putting enough effort in.

8 – Behavioural Issues – None made. I posted that he is not working hard enough for the Rook cause. If that is a complaint about his behaviour online, every post questioning someone’s performance would fall into the same pigeonhole.

I can’t speak for subsequent posts. My original post was just pointing out that Cybro is letting the side down.

One shouldn’t read anymore into it than that. I never called him a spy. Cybro is just a bit of a slacker and should do more to kill Knights and Bish. I’m sure he doesn’t cheat and I imagine his behaviour online is beyond reproach. He doesn’t <S> very much, but with the small amount of kills he doesn’t have to. I have never seen him rage on 200.  I have never heard a complaint about Cybro.

Now that’s cleared up. I don’t think Cybro is a cheat. I’m not complaining about his behaviour apart from his manifest laziness.

I just think he should snap out of this inactivity and start killing people. Help the rooks win the war and all that.

What did you think the post was about?

Man, you make my router look like a lazy susan.
Pies not kicks.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2015, 06:07:21 AM »
Hiya Skuzzy...have a nice weekend?  :devil