Author Topic: Old F@RTS  (Read 8276 times)

Offline Hungry

• Nickel Member
Re: Old F@RTS
« Reply #105 on: May 16, 2015, 04:51:09 PM »
lol not old farts in general we rock but the group in this thread hacking and spitting up furballs like my old tomcat
"I would gladly pay you Tuesday for a Hamburger today"

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #106 on: May 16, 2015, 05:06:11 PM »
If I meant skepticism I'd have said that.  It was bitterness.

I know what you posted. I know what I told you not to be mistaken about. I'm a skeptic. I reckon many are. :)

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #107 on: May 16, 2015, 05:35:24 PM »
Mat, ring, cage or concrete, I challenge the youngsters to try to score a takedown without being submitted.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #108 on: May 17, 2015, 12:05:07 PM »
This game has to many old f@rts and retired people in it. They never change their ways and are not open to new ideas. Their reflexes are to slow to be any good in the game so they should all quit and leave it to the younger generation to make the game better....... :old:

Get off my lawn! Dang kids and their rock and roll music
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #109 on: May 17, 2015, 02:23:22 PM »
Wish it was rock n roll music.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #110 on: May 18, 2015, 12:48:27 AM »
to old you fars, if you know every single word here or if you dont remember it then you really are an old fart

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
« Reply #111 on: May 18, 2015, 07:12:56 AM »
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 07:16:33 AM by MajWoody »
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #112 on: May 18, 2015, 07:24:09 AM »
No if you are an OLD F@RT you might remember this one...

For those who can not see it .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9esWG6A6g-k

LawnDart
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #113 on: May 18, 2015, 08:53:55 AM »
to old you fars, if you know every single word here or if you dont remember it then you really are an old fart

semp

My son is 25
My Daughter is 18

They, and almost all of their friends know all the words to that song. "Stairway to Heaven" too

Knowing words to classic great songs is hardly the criteria for being an old fart.

Musically, here is the REAL difference between the "old farts" and the young snots

Our heyday was the era of an explosion of great music from just about every genre. Pick the style and each was chock full of not just bands and performers. But super bands and performers.

Dont get me wrong. There are some really really good bands and performers out there now. But nothing like it was then.
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #114 on: May 18, 2015, 10:13:40 AM »
I am not sure why hitech didnt ban  all of your squad.  you have attempted so many times to disrupt the game and in here in the bb.

I have flown with the Muppets and even with Muppet squad tags once upon a time. I haven't seen any disruptions in the game caused by them, unless you count the individuals that get angry after their cartoon ego get bruised.

As for the forums, well we as a community should thank the Muppets for the FlyinFin incident. Not a day went by when FlyinFin wouldn't accuse me (and the rest of my old squadron) of cheating.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #115 on: May 18, 2015, 11:06:57 AM »
This one time I made $1 by selling a glass of lemonade. :old:

Hmm yeahhh, we are just gonna need to take 30% tax off that, ohhh and if you could go ahead and give us that 10% SS as well that would be greaattt. Have fun with your 60 cents!!  :old:

I have flown with the Muppets and even with Muppet squad tags once upon a time. I haven't seen any disruptions in the game caused by them, unless you count the individuals that get angry after their cartoon ego get bruised.

As for the forums, well we as a community should thank the Muppets for the FlyinFin incident. Not a day went by when FlyinFin wouldn't accuse me (and the rest of my old squadron) of cheating.

We are the blacksheep squadron of AH. And if anyone tries anything funny we are the first to stop them and ridicule them. However, most of us enjoy training newer sticks and enjoy the community. As a squad in the FSO we are like no other. May even have one of the best K/D's in FSO, and for years have obtained the best pilots in the game. We like furball and shoot down as many reds as we can. We all have a similar personality trait and that is to be the best or attempt to be the best, and we pride ourselves off it.

Just watch out when we are coming for you  :t
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #116 on: May 18, 2015, 11:20:30 AM »

:salute
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #117 on: May 18, 2015, 03:21:26 PM »
This Muppet love just brings tears to my eyes....sniff....sniff....... .............to bad they are all old f@rts....... :old:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 03:29:46 PM by Canspec »

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #118 on: May 18, 2015, 03:30:35 PM »
This Muppet love just brings tears to my eyes....sniff....sniff....... .....to bad they are all old f@rts....... :old:

pfft I will have you know....I am 45 years young....can still do everything...well almost :uhoh  everything I could at 18....

now it just hurts doing it.... :furious :furious

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #119 on: May 18, 2015, 07:30:00 PM »
Yes...you are a short timer.....the first indication of approaching old f@rtedness is having to say that you can still do everything that you could do when you were 18........ :old:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 07:32:28 PM by Canspec »