Author Topic: Snuggle Vs Condor  (Read 2179 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Snuggle Vs Condor
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2015, 11:18:59 AM »
forgive me sir, but what does it matter?

I don't ask you for your SSN or DL#...

perhaps I don't even fly AH..perhaps I fly war thunder or IL2.
perhaps I'm very curious about tactics and wish to learn why flaps should be used in this case or that...

however, what I AM learning is that you don't ask JOACH1M questions without first providing your resume.

sir

Flaps may reduce airspeed but the extra lift would have helped condor get a shot, which getting a shot could mean death to the opponent. So in this case, reducing air speed would not have mattered too much because he would have actually been able to roll over and inside Snuggies split S. Sometimes, especially in certain situations, reducing air speed for a better angle is the better maneuver to make.

It takes a lot of feeling to be good with flaps. Many people are affriad to use them, or use them at the wrong times, or don't deploy enough flaps, while still trying to turn fight the opponent, and this is why they have difficultly winning 1v1 slow fights. If condor used more lift with his flaps, he could have got the shot and avoided the rest of the fight all together, or he could have rolled over and had a better angle to cut inside the split S for a shot. (Hypothetically)

In some cases it can backfire and I don't recommend always attempting to get the shot if you can perform a better emmilman and cut the angle better. In this situation however, condor was in a good spot and didn't have to worry about losing the fight if he attempted to make the shot.

BTW. It says you started in 2008, so I don't think this is your first rodeo.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 11:25:02 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline wpeters

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2015, 12:05:43 PM »
Does it affect FPS much? Bandicam does that a lot, drops FR by 20 or something.

Taking time is an ACM sin. :old:
Shadow play is awesome.. If you have it on and am not recording and win a good fight just hit alt f10 and it will save the last 20 min of game play. Lolio is a lot less intensive than bandi cam
LtCondor
          The Damned
Fighter pilots are either high, or in the process of getting high.🙊
The difference between Dweebs and non dweebs... Dweebs have kills

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2015, 12:06:06 PM »

perhaps I'm very curious about tactics and wish to learn why flaps should be used in this case or that...

however, what I AM learning is that you don't ask JOACH1M questions without first providing your resume.

sir

606 posts and you're this defensive over someone asking you what your game CPID is/was or if you have or haven't actually experienced the game first-hand yet? I don't think a stake and bonfire will be set if you're into just being an Aces High forum question asker and not a participating player (unless you end up being a disruptive or negative bloke who isn't as interested in productive participation as much as negative attention seeking).

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2015, 12:08:18 PM »

sir
or maybe I could help you ingame with some TA sessions?  :rolleyes:

And seriously? You are blowing my questions way out of proportion.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2015, 01:10:42 PM »

sir

wow....a bit paranoid are we?????

he most likely was asking who you are because the AH community is pretty small....and most here like knowing who we are talking to....

but your paranoia and exaggeration says everything I need to know.

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2015, 01:18:31 PM »
Shadow play is awesome.. If you have it on and am not recording and win a good fight just hit alt f10 and it will save the last 20 min of game play. Lolio is a lot less intensive than bandi cam

Cool I will have to try it out.
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2015, 01:19:13 PM »

sir

Why am I not surprised to see this type of response from you?
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2015, 08:18:42 AM »
He's going back to his troll hole. No point to pursue.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3