Author Topic: Black Arrows  (Read 268 times)

Offline Muzzy

• Silver Member
Black Arrows
« on: June 20, 2015, 12:05:35 AM »
Arrows wish to thank all the organizers for a great FSO.

Pembquit and I wish to salute Hopper for an amazing 2v1 duel. He held us up for several minutes before we got him and he kept us from intercepting the buffs.  :salute sir!

And lastly, from me to my squadron:

18 kills, no losses, one disco.

:airplane:

Well done, boys.

CO 111 Sqdn Black Arrows

Wng Cdr, No. 2 Tactical Bomber Group, RAF, "Today's Target" Scenario. "You maydie, but you will not be bored!"

Offline Trainee

• Copper Member
Re: Black Arrows
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 12:12:42 AM »
Yes very well done!
 :salute
Trainee
~~~THE UNFORGIVEN~~~
"Step aside Butch..."

Offline snakeplissken

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Silver Member
Re: Black Arrows
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 09:50:54 PM »
Arrows.  From the staff we wish to salute you for the great job you did in having all your people on the same page for FSO.  Not a man out of colors.  You guys make our job easy (or easier) and I wish to commend all the FSO squads.  For any new players, Please be liberal with your squad invite privileges.  That way, even if a CO or XO is caught late by real life, your squad mates are there, in colors waiting for you.  As a CM, the staff of HTC will not let me openly say that FSO, and its players are the best part of the game.  But, between you and me, FSO and its players are the best part of the game.

However, if you guys have the time, and want to hone your skills (not to mention heap glory on your squad)  join us for Combat Challenge.  Same time, same arena.
The Unforgiven motto: Quid posset ire iniuriam