Author Topic: second account BS  (Read 908 times)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: second account BS
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2015, 05:10:39 PM »
This second account business  is more of a myth  than most things. If you have proof of someone abusing the system send it in to HTC,  they have dealt  with a couple of people shooting friend/shades to advance to the top of the scoreboard.

If they find someone abusing the system they WILL handle it.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2015, 05:30:37 PM »
the second account BS is getting outta hand and is ruining the game for everyone, as is the talking between countries to grief some ones game. I do NOT understand how there are NO other games that allow second accounts but this one does. 

Name one online game that does not allow you to have a 2nd account.

If you don't like the cross-country radio communication, don't tune to channel 200.  Channel 200 is a strictly voluntary channel to tune to, you don't have to tune to it if you don't want to. 

"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2015, 05:36:30 PM »
the second account BS is getting outta hand and is ruining the game for everyone, as is the talking between countries to grief some ones game. I do NOT understand how there are NO other games that allow second accounts but this one does.      you are cutting yer own throat by allowing a cheat like that....and omigod yes it is a cheat, I don't care if they PAID for their dead grandma's account. there should NEVER have been a second account with the same address of origin allowed not even for the Russian mob. it's summer vacation and the numbers are starting to fall because no one wants to pay for a game that allows cheating because they PAID for it.

anyone who feels that cheating is OK because you PAID for it demonstrates the same weakness of character as the person that ALLOWS it !

there, I said it, let the crucifixion begin.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2015, 06:02:05 PM »
Now 90% of the time the ole spy accusation is non sense. Most busted noe missions are due to several factors in which I can name two from experience. The first is, Noe missions traversing through C.V infested waters. About 4 months ago when the current map was up a rook mission run by the 49rs passed through the dar ring of a task group, obviously an alert went up, and well you know the rest of the story including the spy accusations on 200. The second example was about 1 year ago. I had a set of noe Tu2's cruising under 45 feet "I tend to be mindful of where task groups maybe", well at 5.5k off of my left wing I noticed a flight of assorted jabos heading noe to the base in which I had lifted from. The same result insued, mission was destroyed, and spy accusations lit up 200. Now if you take any random AC and let's say land it in between the dar rings of several enemy bases, go afk for 20 mins and find out you are in the towered you may have yourself a bonified spy, especially if that plane took off and made a straight beline to you posisition. I did that once by accident I was taking a 110 to hit an room ammo strat, one of my kids woke up crying, so I put it down, took care of my daughter, came back towered, looked at the film and bingo. It really doesn't bother me to much, heck by current numbers I guess every account matters.

Chuikov

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2015, 06:12:31 PM »
If we turn it the other way around: How many have seen a friendly player call out a NOE-mission or something like that so u had suspected that said player were using a shade/2nd account? I Havent.
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2015, 06:13:30 PM »
It hasn't bothered me the least bit. So now ya have to edit out "everyone".  :old:  :D  :aok

Happy Friday!!!!!

i live in pipz's basement while i wait for my green card and would not be able to play if they ban second accounts.

i have been waiting 3 years for my green card and have been paying pipz $500 a month to stay in his basement, he keeps saying it wont be long now.

is it true that pipz has contacts with the green card office in New Jersey?

In Uganda i have 7 wives and 24 children.

thank you
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2015, 06:17:30 PM »
Yes he has, u can trust him no matter what, just stay in the basement and do as he says.
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline APDrone

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2015, 06:19:01 PM »

In Uganda i have 7 wives and 24 children.

thank you

Hey, I finally opened that bank account you wanted... Now.. where's the $74 Million you need me to store for you?
AKDrone

Scenario "Masters of the Air" X.O. 100th Bombardment Group

Offline pipz

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2015, 06:28:48 PM »
have been paying pipz $500 a month to stay in his basement, 

Its a fair rate!  :old:
Silence tells me secretly everything.

Montreal! Free the Pitt Bulls!!!!!

Offline pipz

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2015, 06:29:51 PM »
Yes he has, u can trust him no matter what, just stay in the basement and do as he says.

Good advice! Well done Zimme!
Silence tells me secretly everything.

Montreal! Free the Pitt Bulls!!!!!

Offline catdaddy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2015, 06:42:30 PM »

very nice several cartoons, couple insults, a few topic hijacks, and two legitimate answers. again it's a matter of character and honour, but kids have neither and theft is legal until you are caught.

name all the online games that you pay to play, that will legitimately allow cheats, game code manipulation, multiple accounts, and game griefing.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 07:34:22 PM by hitech »

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2015, 06:52:20 PM »
At least we get yardage and humor out of second accounts here in the forums. It would only matter if our game was played totally as team war win as it's only focus. Or Aces High was a full on two sided strategic war win game with real world tangible prizes to the winners. Once you log off, it stops mattering to the other 22 hours before you log back in.

We are a cluster luge of spiteful urges and drama queens riding winged monkeys flinging pooh to score hits. Zach still hasn't figured out pies don't count. The monkeys just love to eat his pies and spy on his location to be available for pies flung at them. Spyz really......

Now using a shade to scrawl around through squad channels is kind of psycho. Then you can lurk uninvited listening to Zach's plans and beat all the other monkeys to the pies. Must be why Zach never uses a mic...... :headscratch:
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline MrGeezer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2015, 07:10:57 PM »
IIRC, the owner stated here on the forums last August that the company had no policy against multiple accounts...unless you had a specific complaint and emailed them about it...indicating that indeed there was some sort of policy, but their not going to tell us.

It's the old Southern Expression of "You can't have it both ways" -- unless you own the company, and then it's their sandbox and they can flip-flop all they like.

Don't expect transparency and upfront public policies in-game from a company that believes in neither.
Killing Virtual Bad Guys Since 1995  Disabled, retired.

"Posting anything, which says anything positive about anyone, on our board, will always turn into a derogatory mess. It should be a forum posting rule."  Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2015, 07:28:49 PM »

name all the online games that you pay to play, that will legitimately allow cheats, game code manipulation, multiple accounts, and game griefing.

None do, nor does this game.  Just like no other online game prohibits you or anyone else from having multiple accounts.  Despite what you, SFOX and his squadron thinks, having a 2nd account is not cheating.  Are you a member of SFOX's squadron by any chance? 
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2015, 07:40:42 PM »
This topic as started to approach rule #7.

As always if you have any specific accusations email us.

HiTech