Author Topic: Snailman's secret stash uncovered  (Read 621 times)

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline DEECONX

• Silver Member
Re: Snailman's secret stash uncovered
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 08:48:53 AM »
Yeah, and a freaking torpedo and what looks like an 88! My goal in life is to be that crazy old man down the street that the kids whisper about having tanks etc  :old:

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 09:20:52 AM »
Guess collectibles in certain countries are no longer allowed  :rolleyes:
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 10:23:04 AM »
I guess his biggest crime is that he had not legalized his collection. Recently a collection of unregistered WW2 ammo literally popped up, blowing the youngish (~30) owner into smithereens.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2015, 03:14:25 PM »
He was driving the Panther on the streets on the 'snow disaster' of 1978 lol.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2015, 10:47:57 PM »
Now that would of been a sight to see. Panther would of felt right at home plowing through the snow and nobody apparently had given it a second thought back then.  But try that now and everybody would come unglued over it and think the world was ending

Hopefully he can get it all back but I doubt it. Hope it goes to a museum where it will be appreciated
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2015, 02:41:53 PM »
Snailman's stash looted!

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2015, 04:01:13 PM »
Now that would of been a sight to see. Panther would of felt right at home plowing through the snow and nobody apparently had given it a second thought back then.  But try that now and everybody would come unglued over it and think the world was ending

Hopefully he can get it all back but I doubt it. Hope it goes to a museum where it will be appreciated

Could you imagine the looks on the faces of the Soccer Moms here in the states seeing a Panther driving down the road?    :rofl
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline Treize69

• Platinum Member
      • http://grupul7vanatoare.homestead.com/Startpage.html
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2015, 04:51:47 PM »
Could you imagine the looks on the faces of the Soccer Moms here in the states seeing a Panther driving down the road?    :rofl

Imagine the media coverage nowadays? They call a four-wheeled SWAT van a tank on the air, what would they call an actual tank??
Treize (pronounced 'trays')- because 'Treisprezece' is too long and even harder to pronounce.

Moartea bolșevicilor.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2015, 07:50:15 PM »

Sometimes thats what some of us need to protect ourselves while they are driving their overly huge SUV's, talking on the phone, and weaving in and out of traffic just to get to their hair appointment faster

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2015, 11:57:40 AM »
Imagine the media coverage nowadays? They call a four-wheeled SWAT van a tank on the air, what would they call an actual tank??

:rofl  Right? God only knows

Sometimes thats what some of us need to protect ourselves while they are driving their overly huge SUV's, talking on the phone, and weaving in and out of traffic just to get to their hair appointment faster

Amen!!  I have 2 kids going to be driving next year, and I swear they are going to be the only ones in Highschool driving a Duece and a half..Dont laugh if I could I would.  I live in a large white collar type community....Wives in the areas biggest concern is getting to pilaties (sp?) get their nails and hair done, the kids therapist appts (who are prolly normal, its the moms that are screwed up)...all in the giant SUV, on their phones, doing their hair and makeup while driving......
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.