Author Topic: Renewed Faith In Younger Players  (Read 891 times)

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
Re: Renewed Faith In Younger Players
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2015, 07:31:29 PM »
Funny how we are the most criticized generation, but they forget who was the generation that created us.

We are not all that bad :)
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2015, 07:45:19 PM »
Funny how we are the most criticized generation, but they forget who was the generation that created us.

speak for yourself im a disrespectful bellybutton in this game...

until you earn my respect. Rarely happens.

There are a few who i respect. Guys like Razor, skyyr, 0rick, and Jarbo. 49dundee, 49hack, and Ltown. Slipknot, Reaper24, and vDallas. Just for starters....

(lol azz=bellybutton :rofl)
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2015, 08:05:10 PM »

I hate to tell ya bud, but you aren't in the 12 year old's generation.  You're at the bottom of the 35 year old's generation.  Grizz's Generation...Sunfans' generation...Krupnski's generation....Kappa's generation and yes, Kruel's generation.

And truthfully, my generation is pretty proud of yours.  I'm quite certain we said the same generational boooolsheeet to our fathers generation too. lol

And I pwn you.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2015, 09:17:22 PM »
I hate to tell ya bud, but you aren't in the 12 year old's generation.  You're at the bottom of the 35 year old's generation.  Grizz's Generation...Sunfans' generation...Krupnski's generation....Kappa's generation and yes, Kruel's generation.

And truthfully, my generation is pretty proud of yours.  I'm quite certain we said the same generational boooolsheeet to our fathers generation too. lol

And I pwn you.
Not 12 years old, but i was 14 when i started :).  Caught a lot of flak too, but it is what makes you a stronger person.

Well yes I'm sure every generation says that the ones after them are no good ;) Its just old people being old people is all.  :old: :lol 

yea yea we all know you own me.  :kiss:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline BFOOT1

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2015, 06:59:46 AM »
Not 12 years old, but i was 14 when i started :).  Caught a lot of flak too, but it is what makes you a stronger person.

Well yes I'm sure every generation says that the ones after them are no good ;) Its just old people being old people is all.  :old: :lol 

yea yea we all know you own me.  :kiss:
Heck I was eight when I started. I didn't catch that much flak though because I kept my mouth shut and did as I was told by the people I flew with.
Member of G3MF
III Gruppe, 8 Staffel, JG52, flying Black 12 (Kuban Scenario)

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2015, 03:15:42 PM »
That's it right there. I used to get so much flak years ago. Experienced things that has made so many quit this game when it happened to them.

It made me the player I am today
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2015, 04:06:04 PM »

Every generation in history has criticized the generation they created, and the world keeps spinning.  :)

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2015, 06:19:40 PM »
That is truly good to hear.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2015, 06:25:41 AM »

Trust me I wish some in my generation acted like those in yours.
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline SlipKnt

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2015, 01:07:51 PM »
speak for yourself im a disrespectful bellybutton in this game...

until you earn my respect. Rarely happens.

There are a few who i respect. Guys like Razor, skyyr, 0rick, and Jarbo. 49dundee, 49hack, and Ltown. Slipknot, Reaper24, and vDallas. Just for starters....

(lol azz=bellybutton :rofl)

The feeling is mutual, Brother!

On another note.  My 13 year old is now online.  He is respectful and also tactically sound.  He has been watching me play since he was barely out of diapers.

He goes by Jester13.  Has a huge learning curve ahead of him but he seems to enjoy it so far.  Took him into LW last night and tried to take A127 in an M3.  So much activity he got to town twice but just couldn't pull it off. 

I love that he and I debrief on actions in the game.  He soaks it up.

Tonight, I teach him bombing...

:rock
SlipKnoT
AKSlpKnT
Arabian Knights
DCS:
SlipKnoT
vCSG-3, VMA-513 Flying Nightmares (AV8B)