Author Topic: CH FIGHTER STICK AND PRO THROTTLE FOR SALE ... BEST OFFER  (Read 3044 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: CH FIGHTER STICK AND PRO THROTTLE FOR SALE ... BEST OFFER
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2015, 07:42:00 PM »
I can confirm that you can calibrate CH sticks using Windows 10.

Coogan

Could you calibrate it in Windows 10 if you have Control Manager installed?  One of the things the current version of CM did in Windows 7 was disable the ability to calibrate in Windows, you had to use CM.  I wonder if that restriction carries over if you update from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and already have CM installed.  Would Windows 10 allow you you calibrate or would CM block it and force you to try and use CM to calibrate in Windows 10?
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2015, 07:48:25 PM »
If windows 10 won't allow CH control manager to work then windows should allow to calibrate. Just my thoughts from the picture Coogan posted.
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2015, 08:38:21 PM »
If windows 10 won't allow CH control manager to work then windows should allow to calibrate. Just my thoughts from the picture Coogan posted.

But the problem with Control Manager (version 4.55a) is that there is a registry entry when you install CM that prevents you from using Windows to calibrate, you have to use Control Manager, even if you uninstall CM 4.55a, the registry key remains and continues to prevent you from calibrating in Windows.  What I am wondering is if you can't calibrate through Control Manager in Windows 10, could you still calibrate through Windows, or are you prevented from calibrating in Windows like you are in Windows 7/8.1 with CM installed?
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2015, 09:14:26 PM »
I just installed Control Manager 4.55 to see what would happen.
You're correct Ack-Ack, after installation I can no longer use Windows 10 to calibrate. Have to use Control Manager.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2015, 12:22:49 AM »
Love my CH Fighterstik pedals and throttle.
"No odds too great"

"I was a horse ahead at the end" - Nathan Bedford Forrest
Training Video List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL54E5CE

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2015, 08:09:08 PM »
or are you prevented from calibrating in Windows like you are in Windows 7/8.1 with CM installed?

yep, I quit using it when I went from WinXP to Win 7 64 bit...... have had no luck with Win 8.1 Pro or Win 10 Pro with CH CM Manager either....

but Windows calibrating and Aces high Calibrating seem to work just the same as always......edit:(with not having CM Manager installed that is )

TC
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 10:35:31 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2015, 02:30:54 AM »
I had an odd issue with Win10 / AH not picking up the pro throttle.  Having to load up CM, rescan for devices then load the game for it to detect.   

My newer combatstick stick is junk, should have sent it back when I first realised the thing is fudged.   
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Bino

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2015, 08:19:10 PM »
I have used the CH Manager for a long while, starting when I used my joystick rig for several different programs and used different button configurations. Just what I'm familiar with, ya know?

Anyway, here's what I see under Win 10 now if I access the Game Controllers window:

"The plural of 'anecdote' is not 'data'." - Randy Pausch

PC Specs