Author Topic: So...  (Read 3000 times)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Re: So...
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2015, 02:38:46 AM »
i'll probably get banned for this but who cares?  If I do I'll finally have a reason to cancel.

This...

More like it has been that way for about 10 days, I was wondering how long before people would notice. Since it is such a HUGE problem that almost EVERY person in the game has left over :rolleyes: you would think people would have noticed sooner.

HiTech

... is the most respite-full logic I've possibly ever witnessed.  Way to stick it to your customers HT.  Change a longstanding rule that everyone knows exists, change it without notice, then ridicule everyone for not noticing.

Who in their right mind, other than a complete noob, and given the previous uproar, would even try to change sides in fewer than 12 hours?  And if they wouldn't how would they ever know the rule had been changed?

It seems to me the Muppets really got to you and not only that, left a lasting impression.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2015, 07:52:15 AM »
i'll probably get banned for this but who cares?  If I do I'll finally have a reason to cancel.

This...

... is the most respite-full logic I've possibly ever witnessed.  Way to stick it to your customers HT.  Change a longstanding rule that everyone knows exists, change it without notice, then ridicule everyone for not noticing.

Who in their right mind, other than a complete noob, and given the previous uproar, would even try to change sides in fewer than 12 hours?  And if they wouldn't how would they ever know the rule had been changed?

It seems to me the Muppets really got to you and not only that, left a lasting impression.

You didn't edit this post Bald...not once.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline pipz

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2015, 08:47:02 AM »
I spent the last couple of days changing sides a bit. I have flown for all three teams. Nobody called me a spy and I didn't experience any ill will. I actually felt very welcomed when I would show up on any of the teams. I tried to chip in and help with goals and different stuff the guys had going on and enjoyed a good time. The 6 hours to change sides seems about rite to me. I didn't feel "stuck" anywhere and I could change teams inside a normal day of playing AH.
Silence tells me secretly everything.

Montreal! Free the Pitt Bulls!!!!!

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2015, 10:52:16 AM »
Nobody called me a spy and I didn't experience any ill will.

You are not on any large basegrab squads dar because you are mostly harmless  :evil:

:bolt:
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2015, 11:11:10 AM »
Should be 1 hour. A majority of people who switched regularly didn't do it with bad intentions. Most did it to find a better fight.
Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9

Offline pipz

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2015, 02:47:21 PM »

You are not on any large basegrab squads dar because you are mostly harmless  :evil:

:bolt:

Its a outrage!!!!!  :old:
And I would like to add that I am sorry for saying its a outrage.  :D
Silence tells me secretly everything.

Montreal! Free the Pitt Bulls!!!!!

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2015, 01:05:07 AM »
Definitely coming back  :D
Top Gun

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2015, 01:10:04 AM »
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2015, 07:14:32 PM »

Who in their right mind, other than a complete noob, and given the previous uproar, would even try to change sides in fewer than 12 hours? 

Yep..  :aok

Should be 1 hour. A majority of people who switched regularly didn't do it with bad intentions. Most did it to find a better fight.

This is my opinion also.  I can't play the game for six hours in a day so changing it to six makes no difference to me.  On the weekend I usually play for about 4 hours a night so one to two hours would be nice.  I have been stuck on one side and had nobody to fight at all and logged early with nothing to do.  Meanwhile, the other two countries have had huge darbars ..  :frown:

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2015, 11:04:05 PM »
Hitech,

Ten days and nobody noticed.....  :O

And how long did it take when the LWMA was reduced to one arena for anyone to notice you changed the time back to 12 hours? Only because you added the fact to the next update's change log.

Me thinks fewer players were ever involved in wanting this than the volume of their wailing and nashing of teeth was used to fool their audience into believing it was more than 1.3 percent of the population. Public opinion manipulation versus facts as usual.

Well...since we know about the 12 hour rule, when you switched and ended up flying patrol and no fights, you logged and didn't bother trying again until the next day. I doubt too many look at their clock and start tracking 11 hours and 59 minutes.

boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2015, 11:37:26 PM »
Hitech,

Ten days and nobody noticed.....  :O

And how long did it take when the LWMA was reduced to one arena for anyone to notice you changed the time back to 12 hours? Only because you added the fact to the next update's change log.

Me thinks fewer players were ever involved in wanting this than the volume of their wailing and nashing of teeth was used to fool their audience into believing it was more than 1.3 percent of the population. Public opinion manipulation versus facts as usual.
What's a matter? Got your feelings hurt?
Lol
Flying since tour 71.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2015, 12:14:50 AM »
Curious...could some of the players not noticing be due to 6 hour change not being that much different than 12 hours?  I would think its about playing/sitting time.  Very few people sit and play for 6 hours

funny thing changeup, many players asked for a 6 hour switch time.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2015, 09:03:09 AM »
funny thing changeup, many players asked for a 6 hour switch time.

semp

And they didn't notice it either sump. WTG.  Good yob.  You've mastered the art of making others points.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2015, 09:39:41 AM »
Like golf, 6 is better than 12, but it's still at least a bogey and maybe a double or triple... unless we're playing on one of those weird par 6 holes.  I don't like par 6 holes.   :old:
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-