Author Topic: Alpha is now open  (Read 6459 times)

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
Re: Alpha is now open
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2015, 03:36:32 PM »
Yea, I'm there... But, the link is where?  :bhead

2nd subject down from the top. it says "Alpha  Patch 69 download", open it to see down load link.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline SteelyDan68

• Zinc Member
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2015, 03:59:00 PM »
Thanks.

Offline earl1937

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2015, 03:48:59 PM »
Earl

1. Change your field of view (FOV) in the video settings in the login screen that will allow  you to see more of the panel. AH3 is defaulted to an FOV of 80 now.

2. The P-51D has a speed indicator, right where the AH2 had it.

3. Change the Gamma setting in the Graphics settings to turn down the sun. Lowering the gamma will make it darker.

4. With all due respect, there is no comparison between AH2 and AH3, AH3 has much better graphics all the way around. While I can't speak for Hitech and the crew I'm sure we are to far along into the upgrade to just dump it and start over. Wait till the final comes out, I believe it will greatly enhance the game all the way around from, Fighters to Bombers and GV's. This upgrade will change the game play for every one.

:salute Sir.
:airplane:  thanks for the tips, I am a little computer challenged so don't understand how to do a lot things you young folks do.
Blue Skies and wind at my back and wish that for all!!!

Offline earl1937

• Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2015, 03:54:08 PM »
:airplane:  thanks for the tips, I am a little computer challenged so don't understand how to do a lot things you young folks do.
:airplane: I just checked my video settings on log in page and it was set to 80, but still cannot see all of panel or air speed indicator on the 51D.....I can't quote my computer stats, but have the top of the line hard drive and the graphics card is listed 4th from the top on quality of graphic cards. I must be doing something else wrong! HELP

Offline SNO

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2015, 03:59:58 PM »
Where u see it set at 80 check the custom box and set it to 108. Then if needed keep changing to your liking
☩Schnee☩
Jagdgeschwader 11

Das-Beste-kommt-erst-noch

Offline save

• Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2015, 09:09:56 AM »
ET you should definitively change your FOV, this issue have been up before it was open alpha.
My ammo last for 6 Lancasters, or one Yak3.
"And the Yak 3 ,aka the "flying Yamato"..."
-Caldera

Offline earl1937

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2015, 10:12:12 AM »
Where u see it set at 80 check the custom box and set it to 108. Then if needed keep changing to your liking
:airplane: that did the trick! thanks for your help

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2015, 02:40:41 PM »
I'm very excited to hear Earl is getting along with the alpha. I'm very proud of the help this community is giving him and others. Looks like we all want to be there when Hitech rolls out his third new baby..... :O
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.