Author Topic: Question asked before  (Read 378 times)

Offline CASHEW

• Nickel Member
Question asked before
« on: July 26, 2015, 04:15:32 PM »
Pretty confident I need a new PC for the new Aces high. I know nothing about computers and aces high is the only thing I use my computer for. I will have to rid the sofa of coins more than once to be able to afford a new pc. Whats a PC under 900-800$ That could do the job? I prefer something I could upgrade if i have to!     
Peanut1 in game.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Question asked before
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 04:23:14 PM »
What do you have already? Might a graphics card be all you really need? or power supply also if it's just not quite enough?
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline CASHEW

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 05:14:49 PM »
What do you have already? Might a graphics card be all you really need? or power supply also if it's just not quite enough?
I have a micro Hp pavilion. Can make any changes to it. Its trash
Peanut1 in game.

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2015, 07:18:39 PM »
Look at digital storm computers that's already built. They have one for $799 that will run aces high really well. They have better models but I think that will fit ur budget. The company has great customer support and a great staff. Only if you don't wana build it yourself I strongly recommend digital storm.
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline CASHEW

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 12:30:33 AM »
Very helpful. Thank you!
Peanut1 in game.

Offline CASHEW

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 09:52:09 PM »
Look at digital storm computers that's already built. They have one for $799 that will run aces high really well. They have better models but I think that will fit ur budget. The company has great customer support and a great staff. Only if you don't wana build it yourself I strongly recommend digital storm.
Do you have one?
Peanut1 in game.