Author Topic: Nvidia Driver 353.62 WHQL Released  (Read 692 times)

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
Nvidia Driver 353.62 WHQL Released
« on: July 29, 2015, 03:30:25 PM »
Nvidia Driver 353.62 has been released today.

Highlights:
NVIDIA has been working closely with Microsoft on the development of Windows 10 and DirectX 12. Coinciding with the arrival of Windows 10, this Game Ready driver includes the latest tweaks, bug fixes, and optimizations to ensure you have the best possible gaming experience.

Game Ready
Best gaming experience for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, and Windows XP

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
Re: Nvidia Driver 353.62 WHQL Released
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 01:38:21 AM »
Everytime i load these updates thats all  it does.

Never improves a thing :old:

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 03:14:21 AM »
Windows 10 breaks SLI. Isn't that just great? You can always count on Microsoft!
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline GSakis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 03:33:33 AM »
Windows 10 breaks SLI. Isn't that just great? You can always count on Microsoft!

If SLI breaks it's a driver issue. Blame Nvidia not Windows 10. DirectX12 actually enables multiple graphics cards (even mixed cards) to split screen render.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 01:12:34 PM »
Heard it's the automatic update Windows 10 forces with the Nvidia driver as being the main culprit of for people reporting Windows messing up their multi-monitor setup and SLI.

I was planning on installing Windows 10 over the weekend but I think I might hold off until October when the first update to Windows 10 is expected.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2015, 01:45:10 PM »
"Your sad devotion to that ancient company has not helped conjure up a fix for this broken OS, now has it?"

I'll tell you something else. Windows "Edge" also breaks some of the BBS controls. Blame that one on Nvidia.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2015, 02:44:16 PM »
Sound Blaster ZxR? Broken. No driver for Windows 10. Oh, and knowing Creative from their past history. . .

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2015, 07:07:44 PM »
A few patches came through today and SLI is working again. I searched through them and could not find one related to SLI, or graphics, at all.

Creative has indicated that the driver update for the Z series (Z, Zx, ZxR) will be available next month (August) sometime.

Edge still does not work with the message controls on the HTC BBS (font options, or emoticons).