Author Topic: Patch 68  (Read 936 times)

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
Re: Patch 68
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2015, 09:56:13 AM »
FOV 152, Tiger 2 tank turret is visible through the scope.  It looks cool, but I am calling it a bug since it does obstruct a very small portion of the sight view on the right hand side (edit: also in all other tanks tested to some degree and muzzle flash blinds the turret commander for a split second). Still was cool watching the tank turret retract and fire.  Edit for Waffle:  Screen resolution 1280 x 720, also 4096 textures.

Mouse operation with La7 was fine.  I did loops, and encountered stalls, which were very easy to maneuver out of.

Graphic Details sliders and settings do not save for the next sortie when done while in flight.  The state of settings is saved on the clipboard and by simply clicking okay on that without making changes to that screen re - institutes the settings.  I will test save while in hangar (sorry did not think of it before).

Adjusting top detail slider, while in flight, caused momentary freeze and framerate drop to 0.  Also, slider does not move smoothly, only jumps (possibly due to the "freeze").
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 12:05:43 PM by Chilli »