Author Topic: Windows 10 Pro "Update"  (Read 5868 times)

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: Windows 10 Pro "Update"
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2015, 07:04:42 AM »
<snip>

I love Windows10, it brings me lots of money!  :t

lol!  Well, someone found an upside to Windows 10 after all.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2015, 07:48:15 AM »
I still haven't tried it, and after this thread, I'm not going to.  Building a new system this week, the only component I hadn't bought or decided on was the OS.  Win7 again I guess.  If/when the new DX comes out and if it's a MUST to have Win10 to use it, I'll address that issue then, but I'm not going to install a super spy ware POS if there are other options out there.  I think every day there is some new nonsense being discovered, and the TOS are complete nonsense IMO.  Credit card info, network passwords...wtf does Microsoft think they are?

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2015, 08:49:58 AM »

Really?  It seems everyone else in this thread got it free.

I'm not playing MS's game. I'm not upgrading to a crappy system when Win7 is more than capable for years to come. There is no draw and there is every reason to avoid it. I pay for my OS's, and IF I ever go to Win10 it'll be paid. Especially if MS starts an annual subscription type of pay scale. If I'm using Win10, I paid for it. One way or another.

It seems the currency MS wants is no longer cold hard cash. They want YOU (but not in that Uncle Sam kinda way).