Author Topic: P-47D-40 Savlo Settings  (Read 388 times)

Offline swareiam

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
P-47D-40 Savlo Settings
« on: August 09, 2015, 02:18:31 PM »
HTC,

When loading the P-47D-40 with [2] 1000 lb bombs and [10] rockets, then setting the salvo to 6. All rockets are fired in a single salvo. The remaining 4 rocket are not retained.

Cheers...
AKWarHwk of the Arabian Knights
Aces High Scenario, FSO, and Combat Challenge Teams
Don't let your ego get too close to your position, so that if your position gets shot down, your ego doesn't go with it. General Colin Powell

Offline RSLQK186

• Silver Member
Re: P-47D-40 Savlo Settings
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 05:51:32 PM »
Since I carry the center 500lb also whan hanger busting I thought that it may be related to the diffence in your loadout and mine. But it worked correctly either way on my end.
Suggest looking in game folder for settings. The file in Planes is for loadout and the file outside of Planes is salvo/delay (or at least it is on my PC). Check properties of p47d40 to see if it is read only. If you had salvo set to 10 in the past, it may be stuck that way until you uncheck read only.
Had a rampent problem with this when I migrated game from another computer.
Another possibility (very remote) is that your game is reading more than one keypress as fire secondary or reading a single key press as two.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 05:54:52 PM by RSLQK186 »
Hacksaw- THE UNFORGIVEN
Founder- Special events contingent
"I'm very very sneaky"

Offline swareiam

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Re: P-47D-40 Savlo Settings
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 05:42:44 PM »
Hacksaw,

Thanks for the info. I will check the file properties of those files for their status.

Cheers...

Since I carry the center 500lb also whan hanger busting I thought that it may be related to the diffence in your loadout and mine. But it worked correctly either way on my end.
Suggest looking in game folder for settings. The file in Planes is for loadout and the file outside of Planes is salvo/delay (or at least it is on my PC). Check properties of p47d40 to see if it is read only. If you had salvo set to 10 in the past, it may be stuck that way until you uncheck read only.
Had a rampent problem with this when I migrated game from another computer.
Another possibility (very remote) is that your game is reading more than one keypress as fire secondary or reading a single key press as two.
AKWarHwk of the Arabian Knights
Aces High Scenario, FSO, and Combat Challenge Teams
Don't let your ego get too close to your position, so that if your position gets shot down, your ego doesn't go with it. General Colin Powell