Author Topic: Patch 70  (Read 1841 times)

Offline Smoke44

• Zinc Member
Re: Patch 70
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2015, 11:46:29 PM »
As mentioned above by MachNix about the wheel chatter on the cv deck with the Sea Hurricane, the same thing happens with the A6m2,A6m3, and the A6m5.

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2015, 04:35:18 AM »
updated fine

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2015, 09:23:39 AM »
No matter what I try I get a ctd when I try to launch a plane (ahalpha. exe stop responding).
Tried a fresh install, set all settings to default, and still no joy.

:salute
Sik

Same here. GV's are fine any aircraft, CTD.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline MADe

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2015, 10:12:59 AM »
mission map online

flew off cv. british navy planes under carriage kept breaking on take off. tried the seafire, sea hurry
corsairs rolled fine.
35fps ave, good clean picture
definitely maxing my gpu ram if counter is functioning correctly
ASROCK X99 Taichi, INTEL i7 6850@4.5GHz, GIGABYTE GTX 1070G1, Kingston HyperX 3000MHz DDR4, OCZ 256GB RD400, Seasonic 750W PSU, SONY BRAVIA 48W600B, Windows 10 Pro /64

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2015, 11:56:47 AM »

Just checked GV's. It's the same for me.
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2015, 12:05:29 PM »
The Seafire's wheels are spinning when it spawns on the CV deck.  The wheels are stationary on a runway. The other Spitfire's have stationary wheels on the CV but they still break the main gear when you roll forward. Seems to happen hitting the arrestor wire.

When you start and stop the engine before takeoff the prop stops. As others mentioned when you stop the engine after landing on the CV the prop continues spinning. Two exceptions so far, the prop stopped after landing the FM2 and the F4F on the CV. The F4F usually breaks taking off but you can get it up.
The wheels on the F4F turn slowly one way then stop and turn the other way when spawning on the CV.

The TBM lets you put your head outside the cockpit glass.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 12:59:24 PM by FLS »

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2015, 02:29:11 PM »

Same here. I've done everything I can think of to work around it; full install, everything off in the Cat settings and in-game, navy planes, B17, even wwi planes. Lucy! You got some splaining to do.

:neener:
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline FTJR

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2015, 03:22:36 AM »
As noted, reflections not turned off in the tower.

LVT still cannot climb onto shore at this point on the port. (Attached}

Greatly improved frame rate,
Bring the Beaufighter to Aces High
Raw Prawns      

B.O.S.S. "Beaufighter Operator Support Services" 
Storms and Aeroplanes dont mix

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2015, 10:57:51 AM »
Stranger and stranger. I don't remember if I tried GVs before, but now whenever I click on one in the hanger, I CTD.

Anyway, here are some pic of things I found. Three from the CV (beautiful job btw) and a very small A1 O'club item.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline Snork

• Copper Member
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2015, 11:41:24 AM »
AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core Processor
8.0 GB
64 bit

GeForce GTX 750
2 GB

CTD when try to fly. GV ok. Uninstalled, re downloaded, same thing happens.
Flying as Noser

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2015, 01:51:18 PM »
Updated fine, both 68 to 69 and 69 to 70.

Set all graphics to default. I could spend some time just watching the seconds hand of the mirror image of the clock tick backwards. Beautiful! What do you use for getting those windows so shiny? Newspaper?
"
Upped a 190 A5 from A1, Capture the Flag arena. Due to a lucky misnavigation managed to grab the flag of our own V-field. The message was somewhat unclear: "You must be bring your pennant back to base." That sentence doesn't look like the English I was taught several decades ago.

The following message also raised some questions: "HOST: Pennant has been dropped. You have 60 seconds to move out of the area." The message itself was clear and easy to understand, but the question is why? Why should I leave the vicinity of our very own base? How far should I go? The answers may be published in the rules of capturing the flag, but the only place I could think of was the Arena Message which I couldn't get open.

On my second pass I managed to find an enemy V-field. While strafing the Radar I noticed that the cannon hit sprites were rainbow coloured. Rainbow Power! Any bronies out there?
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2015, 01:54:28 PM »
The area is he pick up radius of the pennant. If you don't move you will pick the pennant up again because you are still in it's pickup radius.

HiTech

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2015, 12:37:06 AM »
The area is he pick up radius of the pennant. If you don't move you will pick the pennant up again because you are still in it's pickup radius.

HiTech
Ahh, OK. Had a vague memory about having read it somewhere, but couldn't find it.

So the only real issue remaining is the "You must be bring..." sentence.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Waffle

• HTC Staff Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Inc. Aces High
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2015, 08:35:54 AM »
Stranger and stranger. I don't remember if I tried GVs before, but now whenever I click on one in the hanger, I CTD.

Anyway, here are some pic of things I found. Three from the CV (beautiful job btw) and a very small A1 O'club item.

Hey Easy, the ventilator being semi transparent isn't a bug. It's the High Level of Detail fading in. We use a fade so you dont see a "pop" - well, at least it's not as noticeable.

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2015, 02:26:43 PM »
Thanks for the reply Waffle. I hope I'm not being annoying with these minor items. It's all looking VERY good.
 :aok
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001