Author Topic: p51D  (Read 601 times)

Offline Pawz

• Nickel Member
p51D
« on: August 18, 2015, 08:53:30 AM »
1. Can't see ammo loadout

2. map engine on/off to ch stick only turns engine on won't turn off.
When I die bury me in a P38.

I watch day after day, week after week, tour after tour, the Bishops and Rooks take bases and win maps while the Knights stand there with their thumbs stuck in their butts. It's just pathetic!

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: p51D
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 09:18:34 AM »
The default field of view changed from 106 to 80 degrees in the Alpha. This is more "zoomed in" so you don't see as many gauges. You can change the FOV back to 106 in the video settings and you will see the ammo counters again.

Check your joystick mapping. If the engine turns on it should turn off with the same button just like pressing E on the keyboard.

Offline Pawz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 06:28:43 AM »
I have it mapped to a button on my throttle it will turn on but not off like ah2. Also check for look front left no option to map to stick.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 06:54:16 AM by Pawz »
When I die bury me in a P38.

I watch day after day, week after week, tour after tour, the Bishops and Rooks take bases and win maps while the Knights stand there with their thumbs stuck in their butts. It's just pathetic!

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 11:55:11 AM »
If you open the clipboard map controllers menu you can check that the throttle button sends a Engine Start/Stop signal each time you press it. It's the same command for both. Does E on the keyboard turn the engine off?

The option Look Front Left is listed right after Look Front Right in controller mapping.