Author Topic: Beyond dumb  (Read 3409 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Beyond dumb
« Reply #90 on: August 27, 2015, 05:39:31 PM »
Yes. Thank God I was a brunette before Gillette got the hold on me.

Oh, and just for clarification, I didn't mean that I would think that way, instead the license authorities seem to do so based on the evidence.

for some reason I was thinking you were from Charlotte,  nc.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: August 27, 2015, 07:25:06 PM »
So in Canada, traffic on the freeway/expressway has to yield to traffic entering it.  That is interesting.  Are the entrance ramps really short?  I could see that being why it would be that way.

I'm not sure how to define really short but traffic usually moves over a lane and there is usually an extra lane to assist with this.

I could joke and say it's because Canadians are so polite they move over and make way but thats not really true!  It's the dogsleds,they just dont travel that fast to cause accidents........ :devil

:salute

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #92 on: August 27, 2015, 08:57:37 PM »

I'm not sure how to define really short but traffic usually moves over a lane and there is usually an extra lane to assist with this.

I could joke and say it's because Canadians are so polite they move over and make way but thats not really true!  It's the dogsleds,they just dont travel that fast to cause accidents........ :devil

:salute

Accidents are caused when one of the dogs sees a squirrel and jots over 3 lanes to chase it (asian dog syndrome)
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women