Author Topic: Patch 72  (Read 652 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Patch 72
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2015, 11:28:56 PM »
NDisles crashes the game. Euro2015 works fine.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline 68Raptor

• Gold Member
      • 68th Lightning Lancers
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2015, 07:01:27 AM »
Let the game update itself from Patch 71. Immediate crash on start up. Both from trying to start the game right after the update applies and the box pops up asking if you want to run the game and from just double clicking the AH Alpha icon to start it.
Executive Officer
68th Lighting Lancers

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2015, 09:18:26 AM »
Updated via the patch itself, went into capture the flag no problems. Framrates steady at 57-60 and beautiful... went into the Europe map and I had a hard time keeping framerates of 20-25..,. I have not changed a single thing since the last patch... Will download it to my second rig and run it there and see what happens...

LawnDart
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2015, 10:44:12 AM »
Lawndart,

Did you notice anything gray and puffy, circling around in the air?  Cruising around with and following Rubrduck, who first found their position above TT island, we did lose a lot of framerate, but gained tons of Oooos and Aaaaas transitioning through them.

Much more of an experience flying with another pilot and observing the disappearance of both the aircraft and the icon into heavy cloud cover!  The most appealing moments were looking down and seeing a beautiful sea or looking up and seeing a heavenly sky while puffy marshmellowy clouds marched through.

How difficult would it be to put some of these (a bit more scattered) into a mission already rotating in the Mission Arena, to add that extra dimension?  :banana:

Offline MachNix

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2015, 11:28:39 AM »
Red text for disabled planes changes to the enabled text color when highlighted (selected).
While in the hanger, any planes that are disabled for the field has its text in red.  If you select a disabled plane, the text changes to the enabled color.  The line itself is highlighted which indicates which aircraft is selected, but recommend the text color remain red.
Image: p72_disabled_color.gif

Clipboard map for Euro2015 is too low a quality to read the sector numbers.
This might be part of the Terrain Editor's ability to create a clipboard map, but the current clipboard map used for the euro2015 terrain does not have enough quality to make the sector numbers readable.
Image: p72_euro2015_map.jpg

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2015, 11:29:24 AM »
NDisles crashes the game. Euro2015 works fine.

Same here.  I don't have access to Euro2015, since I only play offline at the moment.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2015, 11:52:13 AM »
Same here.  I don't have access to Euro2015, since I only play offline at the moment.

Coogan

To play the Europe map offline just connect to the arena to download it.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2015, 11:56:20 AM »
Updated through the game, no issues. Launched the game via the update, again no issues. Tried again from the desktop icon, no issues.

Logged in to all four available arenas, no issues.

For this not getting too dull, one issue I found: In certain planes the viewing positions can be placed at least partially outside the plexiglass. The image is from FockeWulf A5, but I could reproduce it in the first P38 and P51D. Not only does this affect the front/rear-left/right positions, the scratching also gets bypassed by moving left/right.

Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2015, 12:15:28 PM »
Updated as usual, no problems. Flag capture and Europe arena's accessed with no problem. There is a problem in Ndisle in (TT Island) 9/10 & 11, anyone in 10/10 can not see a darbar when someone ups at the air base, until they move into 10/10 or 10/11. This is applicable in both directions.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Drane

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2015, 12:24:42 PM »
Online game Capture the Flag arena:

When quitting the online game 1st time after update game screen froze but windows mouse icon became active except in area where startup screen would be. Control-Alt-Delete / Task Manager got me back to windows desktop but startup screen disappeared. Relevant files attached except for memory/mini dump files which are too large to attach.

This error occurred until the computer was rebooted.

After reboot the online game began to work normally.
92 Squadron RAF - Aut pugna aut morere - 'Either fight or die'

Offline Drane

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2015, 12:28:24 PM »
When quitting out of offline game ndisles terrain:

Game crashes and startup screen display area on windows desktop is white with ahalpha.exe has stopped responding message.

Clearing message causes game startup screen area to go away. This happens every time so far.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 12:44:21 PM by Drane »
92 Squadron RAF - Aut pugna aut morere - 'Either fight or die'

Offline Smoke44

• Zinc Member
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2015, 12:37:07 PM »
There is a problem in Ndisle in (TT Island) 9/10 & 11, anyone in 10/10 can not see a darbar when someone ups at the air base, until they move into 10/10 or 10/11. This is applicable in both directions.

This seems to not be isolated to just around TT area. There is no enemy darbar showing until you get within the current 10k icon viewing distance of each other. As soon as the the enemy icon pops in view the darbar shows up and will follow the enemy into the next sectors. The "sectorcounteralt = 250", but this happens no matter what alt you are at. This is the situation as long as the enemy stays outside a friendly dar ring I believe.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2015, 01:02:09 PM »
Updated through the game, no issues. Launched the game via the update, again no issues. Tried again from the desktop icon, no issues.

Logged in to all four available arenas, no issues.

For this not getting too dull, one issue I found: In certain planes the viewing positions can be placed at least partially outside the plexiglass. The image is from FockeWulf A5, but I could reproduce it in the first P38 and P51D. Not only does this affect the front/rear-left/right positions, the scratching also gets bypassed by moving left/right.

Looking back in the spit 9 the reflection of the outside of the rear canopy window is visible.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2015, 01:13:01 PM »
I got a freeze on exit from ndisle once, restarted game and exited normally.

After bailing and landing forward view is reset to straight up. Unable to reset with TIR on or off. Ending flight resets view.

Edit: Bailing gives me joystick control of the pilot. When the stick is centered the view is straight up.

Game froze on exit from ndisle again. Crashes when opening task manager.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 02:21:08 PM by FLS »

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2015, 01:50:25 PM »
I got a freeze on exit from ndisle once, restarted game and exited normally.

After bailing and landing forward view is reset to straight up. Unable to reset with TIR on or off. Ending flight resets view.

Check your pedal settling.  The default pedal sets guns and look up view to the toe brakes using min-mid-max digital setting.  Strange but true.