Author Topic: Anyone Seen the Netflix show Narcos yet?  (Read 294 times)

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
Anyone Seen the Netflix show Narcos yet?
« on: September 09, 2015, 01:58:59 PM »
It's darn good.  It's the story of Pablo Escobar from the eyes of a DEA agent.  Just finished season one and eagerly awaiting season two :rock

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2707408/?ref_=ttep_ep_tt
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Online Gman

• Gold Member
Re: Anyone Seen the Netflix show Narcos yet?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 03:56:10 PM »
I was watching the clock tick by waiting for them to release the full season, then binged watched it the moment it unlocked as well.

It's so incredible that 6 or 7 years ago Netflix was the company that you mailed DVDs back and forth through the mail with, and now they create original programming that rivals - even surpasses - powerhouse networks like HBO, AMC, Starz, Showtime, and so on.

Narcos was excellent.  This year Marco Polo was my favorite "Netflix" series, with House of Cards season 3, Daredevil, and Bloodline being great programming worth the time spent watching.   The missus likes the vampire show, I swear it's a DNA thing to them, and Netflix's adaptation of the book Hemlock Grove could be worse, albeit I'm not exactly sure how - it was renewed for season 3 (vomit) and airs in 6 weeks or so.  Orange is the new Black is  another huge chick/flick deal on Netflix, which actually has its moments IMO.

Bloodline s2, Cards s4, especially Marco Polo s2, and a number of others I'm looking forward to in 2016.  For unexplained reasons, they teamed up with Adam Sandler for 2 unspecified comedy films for 2016 as well, and unless they are much like Billy Madison or Happy Gilmore, I'll be taking a pass on them.                                                         

Offline Dark

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2015, 09:05:16 AM »
Just watched the first 2 episodes and its ok. There's another one  that was done about Pablo that was better.  Its also on Netflix.  One Netflix show I really like was peaky blinders (?) That was pretty good.

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2015, 03:44:06 PM »
Right now I am looking forward to this on netflix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xb9Ty-1frw

I do want to watch  Narcos, haven't got around to it though.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2015, 05:21:36 PM »
I wished I had time to watch TV series. I'll catch up when I'll get old like you :D
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------