Author Topic: What did i do wrong?  (Read 1012 times)

Offline lefty2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
What did i do wrong?
« on: September 22, 2015, 03:12:17 PM »
why u lock me dude?

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: What did i do wrong?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 03:23:48 PM »
Probably nothing if you owned the game and this forum web site. It appears we are here under another's rules.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 03:34:46 PM »
Technically

Rule 3

3- Do not open a new thread that duplicates a current topic.

Reality,

I'm just tired of your whining when I'm busting my bellybutton every day creating ah3.

HiTech

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 04:12:15 PM »
Lefty,

A year ago I decided to join the alpha so I wouldn't have to sit around and worry about our game. It's been a very long haul, and rewarding getting to watch Hitech in his element creating AH3.

If you have the time to pick fights with Hitech, you have the time to help with the open alpha. Hitech has given everyone in this forum the opportunity to be part of his creative process by helping him find what he cannot find limited by being a single developer. That is a vastly better use of time than getting yourself in trouble with Hitech.

Now if you simply enjoy being in trouble with him......Ole. I just don't see this bull fight as one the matador wins.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2015, 04:22:59 PM »
BOOOM!

CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2015, 04:25:34 PM »
Lefty,

A year ago I decided to join the alpha so I wouldn't have to sit around and worry about our game. It's been a very long haul, and rewarding getting to watch Hitech in his element creating AH3.

If you have the time to pick fights with Hitech, you have the time to help with the open alpha. Hitech has given everyone in this forum the opportunity to be part of his creative process by helping him find what he cannot find limited by being a single developer. That is a vastly better use of time than getting yourself in trouble with Hitech.

Now if you simply enjoy being in trouble with him......Ole. I just don't see this bull fight as one the matador wins.

+1
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline DH367th

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2015, 04:34:22 PM »
Your either part of the problem or part of the solution choose.
You don't have to be crazy but it helps

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2015, 06:05:12 PM »
what would Jim say?  :headscratch:

You can't pin that one on me, I didn't do a gooddamn thing
I was just standing there then a bunch of guys came up
And started laying all this sit on me, now what am I supposed to do?
I'm an American! You can't touch me!

Thanks Jim.  :aok

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2015, 07:54:36 PM »
Lefty,

Bustr...I wished I could help Ht and all of you, but I have no idea how to (not very puter smart). Ht and all keep up the good work. I am sure it will be worth all your hard work :cheers: :salute
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2015, 09:12:02 PM »
 :O

I haven't been here consistently since 2004 like the OP, but I believe this is the first time I've seen the man himself explain that he's rather sick of YOU.

Tread lightly... btw "why you lock me dude" is the opposite of doing that, jfyi.

Stop 'dude', you're taking time not only away from AH3, but more importantly the J2M  :old:     ;)

What did the barkeep in Boondock Saints say...make like a tree and get the...
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2015, 12:49:56 AM »
Technically

Rule 3

3- Do not open a new thread that duplicates a current topic.

Reality,

I'm just tired of your whining when I'm busting my bellybutton every day creating ah3.

HiTech
oh snap... hahahahaha blast'D

Keep up the great work boss. I believe in you and your team and looking forward to years apon years of giving you my money :cheers:
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2015, 12:52:00 AM »
Your either part of the problem or part of the solution choose.
I am a problem to status quo in AH2 and a solution for  staus quo in AH3 LoL  :rofl
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2015, 03:54:28 AM »
I am a problem to status quo in AH2 and a solution for  staus quo in AH3 LoL  :rofl

bomber targets look tough. better work on your skillz.  :airplane:

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2015, 03:04:40 PM »
You guys who can find the alpha download, go try the Euro arena Big Week Monster Mission. Yes, there is a film snippet on the front page, the mission is just a kowabunga load better being in it on either side of the action.

There are 152 and 262 to attack bomber hoards with..... :O

Then you can "kvetch"-<<{{((( :furious)))}}>>- at Hitech with legitimate issues that you find in the alpha.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

Offline Wizzy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2015, 06:35:47 PM »

HiTech
LOL................ what an answer, short, sweet and straight to the point!!!

You "ARE" da man HiTech... <S>
Wizzy
When all else fails, ask someone who knows!