Author Topic: <S> 412th FNVG  (Read 584 times)

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
<S> 412th FNVG
« on: September 12, 2015, 01:20:15 AM »
Fun fights near A39. Very intense, and I would have escaped too if I hadn't pranged my prop off that tree!

:cheers:
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: <S> 412th FNVG
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2015, 10:19:14 AM »
Indeed!  I was Pilot wounded and bugged out. I blacked out low on final and crashed.  Great fight,  I'll have to post some screens of my Hurri,  thing looked like swiss cheese. Ironically the only damage i took was PW.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Online Drano

• Platinum Member
Re: &lt;S&gt; 412th FNVG
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2015, 11:15:20 AM »
I took several passes on the 111s taking out one with a pair of assists. On my last pass the 109s were showing up. Not sure if I took a ping from one of them or a bomber but I ended up with brains on the windscreen and dove out for A38. Made it down before I died.

Rain has pretty much blown up my plans for the day so I might get a video posted.

Sent from my K00F using Tapatalk

"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline 38ruk

• Gold Member
      • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2015, 03:01:56 PM »
<S> Devil .  It was fun . Took out some buffs then after a rearm flew south to find our CO engaged with a couple 109's .  Got one and had pretty good hits on another and then it seemed like 2 or 3 109's turned into 5 or 6 lol .   I think sukov ruined my hurri after that  lol.  <S> LTG

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2015, 04:34:13 PM »
<S> Devil .  It was fun . Took out some buffs then after a rearm flew south to find our CO engaged with a couple 109's .  Got one and had pretty good hits on another and then it seemed like 2 or 3 109's turned into 5 or 6 lol .   I think sukov ruined my hurri after that  lol.  <S> LTG

My FSO AAR is dang near identical, outside the fact I was landing to rearm while our CO ( Nefarious ), 38maw and T2maw were already up and heading toward SW of A39 from A38...

At first it seemed like my 412th Members were holding their own, but PW here, PW there...and a bunch of Hurricane 1's that looked worse than shredded swiss cheese, we all slowly began to go down in flames....

Nef was RTB with a pilot wound, as I was entering the fight and when I called out for 38maw to check 6 he came back over comms, "I'm blacked out/PW'ed" ...38 hung in there for a pretty good bit after that , seemed like anywhere from 4 to 6? 109E4's against 38maw, T2maw and myself ( sorry if I left anyone out, it was quite busy there )

Had a blast, fun fights all..... there at the end it seemed like dejavu from a fight I had just experienced roughly 2 weeks ago or so..... then it was apparent why I thought that, after seeing Sukov was the victor of my last battle... ( we had just fought each other in KOTH recently, couple weeks ago ).......

<S> all

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2015, 08:53:28 PM »
Bombers Low!

A bunch of Laughing Devils!

Makayla in my sights!

Swiss Cheese!

There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Trainee

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2015, 09:28:39 PM »
Great screenies. Gunsite shot looks real.
Trainee
~~~THE UNFORGIVEN~~~
"Step aside Butch..."