Author Topic: When Ah2 dies FineTime will hang it up...  (Read 1422 times)

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
Re: When Ah2 dies FineTime will hang it up...
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2015, 08:28:02 AM »
shhhh, anyone who once cared has long left for war thunder. They cannot hear you over the freedom of free to play.

:evil:

Oh thank you for your enlightening me.  I now know I can play a crappy game for free of play the best WW2 game for 50 cents a day.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2015, 09:30:28 AM »
I tried it - briefly. I quickly got annoyed with it, partly because of all the controls work I was having to do to master the HE51 (admittedly my problem). It was the strangest thing. I could fly CR42 pretty easily but the HE was giving me fits. I ended up making some purchases so that I could fly the HE112 and De520, both of which were pretty easy.

That was another annoying feature... paying for upgrades.

They sure do have numbers, though.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2015, 10:57:46 AM »
Never bet against Status Quo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8IK1ZryeLA
god its been years since i have heard anything from them  :rock
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2015, 10:59:10 AM »
I tried it - briefly. I quickly got annoyed with it, partly because of all the controls work I was having to do to master the HE51 (admittedly my problem). It was the strangest thing. I could fly CR42 pretty easily but the HE was giving me fits. I ended up making some purchases so that I could fly the HE112 and De520, both of which were pretty easy.

That was another annoying feature... paying for upgrades.

They sure do have numbers, though.
mainly because its a beautiful game. Im not at all impressed with the game play guess im bias.

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2015, 03:15:53 PM »
Yes, the visuals are beautiful. Perhaps it's that simple.

I have a friend down in FL who was all about WT for a few months. I tried to get him to play AH. He facepalmed virtually with "I'll never pay to play".

But I wonder how much WT in game "gold" he's purchased. Personally, I'd rather have HT with a direct pipeline siphoning off my life's blood than have to repeatedly file stupid online credit card transaction but, to each his own, I guess.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2015, 09:40:24 PM »
Yes, the visuals are beautiful. Perhaps it's that simple.

I have a friend down in FL who was all about WT for a few months. I tried to get him to play AH. He facepalmed virtually with "I'll never pay to play".

But I wonder how much WT in game "gold" he's purchased. Personally, I'd rather have HT with a direct pipeline siphoning off my life's blood than have to repeatedly file stupid online credit card transaction but, to each his own, I guess.
Real time simulation vs arcade that is why so many young people give up after 2 weeks.  i remember when i came to AH i felt extremely lost. It takes a lot of work to even be able to play this game.:cheers:

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2015, 10:48:25 PM »
for the record, if you haven't gotten in to try the alpha, give it a shot.... its like dunkin donuts... its worth the trip!!!

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2015, 02:40:00 AM »
for the record, if you haven't gotten in to try the alpha, give it a shot.... its like dunkin donuts... its worth the trip!!!
having ran a dunkin donuts store for toejamz and gigglez i would try harder with your analogies...

but to you sir I salute you

CO-Fine
XO-KO