Author Topic: Patch 75  (Read 4117 times)

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
Re: Patch 75
« Reply #75 on: September 23, 2015, 02:48:35 PM »
Auto update worked fine for me lawndart.  I did have problem today with populating a mission in the mission arena.  When I double clicked to select my position the pop up, said that I was not in the arena.  It worked okay later on.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: September 23, 2015, 02:49:27 PM »
Joined the Euro mission today, everything fine. Flew the length of the cloud front inside of it in steal the flag, everything fine.

If the cloud density was reduced a bit, I doubt many would notice, and it might give back some FPS while chasing around after someone in them. Turning off post lighting and the environment slider to 0 doesn't improve FPS once you are inside of them.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #77 on: September 23, 2015, 06:56:59 PM »
took off in loaded f6f from port on south side capture the flag.  Plane did not make it and stall crash into water after take off. screen goes black and constant ground rub sound (almost like tires but not sure.) game still working i must hit enter twice to stop to end flight. red crosshair shows up. .ef end flight all is fine.  Try with less ords or no ords and try to recreate but will not, i crash.  at worst i could see underwater line for a sec before tower.  full ords and try again and get black screen.  one time i tried pulling gear flaps and everything with stall and AH# stopped working and lost mouse, tab close program, start again, get message ai crashed your plane.  did it some more and quit to come here. exited fine and opened fire fox, cant find server.  wait, wait, reload firefox and go to AH bookmark.

:salute

Offline JMD413

• Zinc Member
« Reply #78 on: September 23, 2015, 07:48:05 PM »
My screen looks the same as JimmyC.  I also get the TCP message.  Not sure if it is worth mentioning, but when you go to select an arena I no longer see the locked arena that is "Filling a slot". 
  I just tried it now and was able to load the game and fly a mission.  No changes on my end.
Venom

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2015, 07:54:55 AM »
For reference, looking straight up at the sky, framerate is ~300.  In or near clouds, framerate is 80-120ish depending how close I am.  Actually going through them it's around 80.

A behavior issue I've noticed, the only way to join a mission in progress is to exit and reenter the arena.  Trying to join a mission in progress through "Populate Mission" gives a rtn -6, flightindex -1 error.  Once I've gotten that error, I cannot move fields, cannot access the hangar/Oclub and so forth.

If I am in tower, if I turn my head with TrackIR, there seems to be a series of straight, bright lines moving across the ground as I turn my head.  They look like they might be reflection related.

Wiley.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 08:22:39 AM by Wiley »
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2015, 08:44:05 AM »

A behavior issue I've noticed, the only way to join a mission in progress is to exit and reenter the arena.  Trying to join a mission in progress through "Populate Mission" gives a rtn -6, flightindex -1 error.  Once I've gotten that error, I cannot move fields, cannot access the hangar/Oclub and so forth.

If you died, you must first unassign yourself. Was this the issue?

HiTech

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2015, 09:30:43 AM »
No, I tried unassigning myself with still no ability to select a plane and join.  One possibility-  The checkmarks, do they indicate a plane that's available, or unavailable?  I thought I tried both after I unassigned myself, but might have tried only one or the other.

Another behavior I just remembered, at one point I attempted to choose a 262 in the beginning of the Europe mission and it still launched me into a G14.

Wiley.

JG11

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2015, 09:55:49 AM »
When the mission starts the available aircraft are assigned to AI. The aircraft without an AI assigned on the populate screen have been shot down. Select an assigned aircraft to take it over from the AI.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 09:59:06 AM by FLS »

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2015, 10:07:48 AM »
Good to know.  I am pretty sure I tried both showing with an AI and without after I unassigned myself, but will confirm tonight.

Wiley.

JG11