Author Topic: 3 weeks away from AH  (Read 568 times)

Offline Bong40

• Copper Member
3 weeks away from AH
« on: September 28, 2015, 11:02:22 AM »
Joined in July '07 as Batz237
First year I spent in the Mid-war Purple area I believe the color was..lol my computer just wouldn't take the amount of ppl in either of the MA arena's..flew with the original sparky.. and swback in the Blacksheep.... then once I upgraded the computer. It was on in the MA.. but the numbers were so high that I had to wait and fight for a spot in the MA orange arena 5-6 hundred players at times (good old days).. Titanic Tuesdays rocked then! Then after a few months I started being asked to join a couple squads but didn't want to bail on the Blacksheep guys.. eventually they booted me because I was never in MW anymore. Moved on to full time MA. Eventually joined the Alchemist.. Flew with those nut jobs (good guys) Chewy and Falcon Flak from the ole days :) learned some stuff about captures and field killing as well as flying as a horde. That went bad after a couple years.. the fall of the alchies i say.. so I got out :bolt:. Been flying solo for about 4 years now....

Always loved playing Aces High. Spent wayyyy too much time playing the game, Dumped probably 2grand on the 5 different controllers I tried and graphics cards I burned up, the 32in HD monitor. Lost untold amounts of sleep and pissed  my ole Lady off many times....But I think It was worth it. I liked flyin with You guys.. all of ya! Love the AH community (that's what it is) always tried to be nice.. can't think of many guys that would hate me. Thanks for all the fun. All the doughting and smart bellybutton remarks on 200  :x Enjoyed all of it.. Even the stuff that pissed me off.

I closed my account about 3 weeks ago, Not sure anyone noticed...... Gotten a lot done in the house.. Painted several rooms, doing carpets and floors now....  Poured new footers in the garage replaced some gutters.....the honey-do list is always growing... And bought 2 new trucks for the Business.. A new Hino 33k gvw truck and scored a gem of Chevy van..an 08 with low miles and unreal kinda clean underneath, My idiot drivers will blow it up in no time  :huh

Not exactly sure why I posted this... I guess to just say Hi, Maybe I miss you guys too much  :frown:  (or could be I am waiting for glue to dry on the floor and I'm stuck in the office)

Cya guys   Have fun and enjoy the not so Friendly skies!  :airplane: maybe I'll make a numbers guys return to AH someday

Shawn
Bong40

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: 3 weeks away from AH
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 11:35:08 AM »
Hey Bong,

Keep in touch here.  The itch always returns
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 12:12:27 PM »
I noticed bong and haven't stopped missing you! :neener: :rofl :devil
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2015, 02:09:32 PM »
I miss you Bong  :salute
Wag more, bark less.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2015, 08:31:00 PM »
I noticed you hadn't been around lately. Enjoy your time off in the real world, life is all about choices, it appears you have made one. Wish you the best, till we meet again.  :salute
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline HL117

• Nickel Member
      • Aircams
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2015, 08:59:00 AM »
Remember the honey do list is never ending, so you will never be done, although I do not recommend ignoring it  :D
Whether you think you can or cannot, you are right!

Offline cut67

• Nickel Member
      • 483 BG
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2015, 09:08:26 AM »
I remember Bong well... He was always an bellybutton to me but sat down when I was younger and taught me many a great things. <S> If you ever wanna wing up again Im here brotha.
The bombers give the boom and the fighters give the zoom