Author Topic: If you're debating whether...  (Read 1184 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: If you're debating whether...
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2015, 03:43:40 PM »
Would love to see Levi back in the game.  he always was a big plus whenever he was in the arena(s).

Now that cratchety old fart named Lazs need to stay absent.

Didn't Levi tell us a few years back if Hitech cut loose his old version of the spit5 he'd come back?
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2015, 03:50:50 PM »
If Lazs and Levi come back, maybe they can put the band back together.

You'll never get Mr. Fabulous outta that high payin gig!
"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2015, 03:56:13 PM »
how much for the little girl...
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2015, 04:27:49 PM »
I remember that as well Bustr.  I'll bet we see Levi fly the new version, even if just to check it out.  Great guy to fly with, watching him on the deck in the Spit5 was what motivated me to fly slower yet high rate/radius planes in the first place down low.  I doubt there are many, if anyone that could match what he did with that 240rnd Spit5 we had back in the day, I would bust out laughing many times when he would not only escape ridiculous odds, but kill most of them to boot.  Then guys would come post on the bbs in a fury, and he would respond with his little princess fairy avatar, saying the most hilarious stuff - you can't buy that kind of fun.

So many greats that I'm hoping will come out of the woodwork.  I realize it's a long process, but it's moving forward every day from what I've read, and sometime in the future, I'm guessing next year at some point, a Beta with most stuff functioning right and whatever new gameplay features coming will be working too, and I think there will be a TON of guys coming back to try it.