Author Topic: My Apologies for my Locked Thread, but...  (Read 6696 times)

Online JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
Re: My Apologies for my Locked Thread, but...
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2015, 07:10:57 AM »
49's got owned lol
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline 49Dallas

• Copper Member
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2015, 10:09:39 AM »
You really don't know when to stop, do you?  There was absolutely no editing done to the video that OddCAF posted - none whatsoever. That specific video was of my fights with TC that you tried to interrupt and got slaughtered - I wasn't even trying to fight you. In fact, I was trying to avoid you (just read the buffer chat). The only reason that video "ended" was because TC logged off, so I updated my stream to reflect that the duel had ended and that I was now slapping down 49'ers. I beat you guys so badly (as shown in the first fights) that I loaded 50-75% fuel as a purposeful handicap and laughed about it in comms.
This was at the end of the night (and there's been no editing done here either, it's simply where I exported my stream from). I had been running 50% in the Spixteen and 75% in the LA-7 and Tempest. Watch the first sortie in the video and notice my fuel load at the end of it. Then notice that I switch it back to 25% at 11:15 and specifically tell Beelowk that I did so. I then tell you at 13:45 that I had been trolling you with my fuel loadout. You proceed to get absolutely smashed for the next 32 minutes. Despite my handicap, you only managed 12 kills on me between BOTH of you, with three of those being runway strafes (yes, you were getting killed so badly that you had to resort to runway strafing to get kills) and five of them being 2v1's where you both jumped me from a higher altitude. I had 42 kills on you guys, despite my self-imposed handicap.
Let's repeat that and let it sink in: 42-12, with me running 75% fuel while you ran 25% and came in with alt 2v1 most of the night. And that's not even counting Beelowk's kills. The kill count goes to 60+ with Beelowk.
You guys tried to troll TC and I and ended up getting owned instead. I've never had that many viewers following my stream before, there were just over 100 watching at one point, and they were all from AH (for comparison, 5 viewers is usually amazing for the AH crowd).
If you think I'm somehow fudging the results, you're welcome to duel 1v1 with actual rules (like coming in at the same alt, with the same plane, with the same fuel load). We can even broadcast it. I'm sure between the talent we have here on the forums, we could even get a commentator.
Let me know if you want a rematch. Oh, and better luck next time.

We fought for three hours. You had 42 kills over three hours? I had a lot of kills on you too. It was fun, And now you're making it not fun. We didn't "troll" TC you were in the DA and we jumped in in the middle of the night. The DA isn't only for you. If you want a 1v1 then make a custom arena. Stosky and I had a good fight vs Beelowk and you. Everyone got a lot of kills on eachother.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2015, 10:19:58 AM »
I had a lot of kills on you too.

:huh :O  :rofl

You had 6 kills on me over 3 hours, 3 of which were runway strafes. I JUST looked at the AHF log to confirm this.

SIX. Seis. Shest. Seven minus one. Six kills, man.

I landed 4 kills on you alone in a single sortie. Twice.

:ahand
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 10:40:02 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2015, 10:25:44 AM »
We didn't "troll" TC you were in the DA and we jumped in in the middle of the night. The DA isn't only for you. If you want a 1v1 then make a custom arena.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but were they at the dueling fields, or the lake? It's my understanding that the dueling fields are for "private" duels and should not be interrupted by others unless invited to join in.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2015, 10:29:25 AM »
Correct me if I'm wrong, but were they at the dueling fields, or the lake? It's my understanding that the dueling fields are for "private" duels and should not be interrupted by others unless invited to join in.

Read the chat buffer and listen to Beelowk (the guy with the sexy, raspy voice) in the first video at 29:45:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqG2xX6vIbU

Dallas was bragging about planning on crashing the fight over 200 in the MA. TC asked them to leave several times as well.

There was nothing truly friendly about the fight - they tried to crash a duel and got stomped in the process.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2015, 10:30:21 AM »
This is what I've always been led to believe by many oldtimers too. I have reported people for interrupting private fights at the alternate fields. The lake is for furballing, but the alternate fields can be used for private fights. I think this is something that should be cleared up by Skuzzy or Hitech. Interrupting private fights is amateurish and immature, IMHO, and is usually only done by griefers...and 49th does seem to fit that bill.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline mike8318

• Copper Member
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2015, 10:33:05 AM »
Great video Skyyr. Mind if I inquire about your convergence settings?
Don't try and outweird me.I get stranger things than you free in my breakfast cereal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dKgjtBxyis&feature=youtu.be

Offline 49Dallas

• Copper Member
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2015, 10:44:04 AM »
:huh :O  :rofl

You had 6 kills on me over 3 hours, 3 of which were runway strafes. I JUST looked at the AHF log to confirm this.

SIX. Seis. Shest. Seven minus one. Six kills, man.

I landed 4 kills on you alone in a single sortie. Twice.

I had more than six kills on you. I wouldn't have to strafe you if you didn't run from the fight.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 10:46:35 AM by 49Dallas »

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2015, 10:54:26 AM »
I had more than six kills on you.

How about this, if you got 7 kills or more on me (a kill being the message "You shot down Skyyr") during this session and can post proof, I'll pay for your sub for a year. If you can't post proof, you pay for mine for a year.

Sound fair?

« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 10:58:21 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Online JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2015, 10:56:11 AM »
I had more than six kills on you. I wouldn't have to strafe you if you didn't run from the fight.
after that video how are you still replying trying to prove something?

We all watched you and your crew get destroyed. It was a bloodbath.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2015, 10:57:27 AM »

We fought for three hours. You had 42 kills over three hours? I had a lot of kills on you too. It was fun, And now you're making it not fun. We didn't "troll" TC you were in the DA and we jumped in in the middle of the night. The DA isn't only for you. If you want a 1v1 then make a custom arena. Stosky and I had a good fight vs Beelowk and you. Everyone got a lot of kills on eachother.

Actually the Dueling Arena is for duels.  Private, or otherwise. 

If the duels are being done in the "death valley" area of the terrain, proper etiquette is to ask before engaging. 

If the fights are happening in the "furballing" area, then all bets are off.  Anyone can engage anyone there.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 11:02:30 AM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2015, 10:59:30 AM »
Lol video game drama at its finest.   You losers beat your chests any more you may crack some ribs. :cheers:
See Rule #4

Offline 49Dallas

• Copper Member
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2015, 11:00:34 AM »
Dallas was bragging about planning on crashing the fight over 200 in the MA. TC asked them to leave several times as well.

There was nothing truly friendly about the fight - they tried to crash a duel and got stomped in the process.

Bragging? I said something like "oh skyyr is in the DA haha" I was laughing because someone got you out of the MA and into the DA. Only reason we went in to the DA was to have fun fun in the middle of the night when there wasn't much going on in the MA. If anyone is bragging it's you, And you're lying about what happened. You cut up the film and aren't showing everything. We kicked eachothers butts. Ofcourse you're a better fighter pilot. I'm a better GVer and bomber pilot, Simple. I'm not saying I'm better or even an equal to you in terms of fighters, But we kicked eachothers butts more than once and it was a fun night(morning lol, 3am fights are the best)

Online JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2015, 11:01:10 AM »
Lol video game drama at its finest.   You losers beat your chests any more you may crack some ribs. :cheers:
i can pee farther than you.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2015, 11:02:44 AM »
Bragging? I said something like "oh skyyr is in the DA haha" I was laughing because someone got you out of the MA and into the DA. Only reason we went in to the DA was to have fun fun in the middle of the night when there wasn't much going on in the MA. If anyone is bragging it's you, And you're lying about what happened. You cut up the film and aren't showing everything. We kicked eachothers butts. Ofcourse you're a better fighter pilot. I'm a better GVer and bomber pilot, Simple. I'm not saying I'm better or even an equal to you in terms of fighters, But we kicked eachothers butts more than once and it was a fun night(morning lol, 3am fights are the best)

So you're going to decline to take my bet? It's super simple, Dallas - post video of getting more than 6 kills on me in the DA and you get a free years sub. Of course, if you can't, you owe me one.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 11:04:45 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...