Author Topic: Most perk points in one run?  (Read 7709 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: Most perk points in one run?
« Reply #90 on: October 16, 2015, 03:06:39 PM »
Ok there have been a lot of jokes, comments, and rumors about skyyr and his friends lately. I've even gotten PM's about it.

Am I missing something, or have I not been seeing and hearing rumors but reality. Should we really be dancing on the grave of this guy's rumored demise? That would make us out to be actors not much better than what we disliked about him.

And yet you post about it.  Follow your own advice from years ago Bustr, let it die.  :salute

"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #91 on: October 16, 2015, 04:49:04 PM »
Just got 169.99 in midwar Betty's ,one set,  one sortie, no re arm, perk multiplier 5
Flying since tour 71.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #92 on: October 16, 2015, 04:54:02 PM »
Changeup if you need this forum that bad to hold onto the past and your personal grievances, Olé......

skyyr as an influence seems like a potential to keep harming our community long after he is gone if we are not careful. When our community was many hundreds of active players, we could absorb a bump in the road like this and not even notice. Look at even yourself changeup in this post and your rejoinder, and skyyr isn't even here any longer.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #93 on: October 16, 2015, 05:35:16 PM »
Changeup if you need this forum that bad to hold onto the past and your personal grievances, Olé......

skyyr as an influence seems like a potential to keep harming our community long after he is gone if we are not careful. When our community was many hundreds of active players, we could absorb a bump in the road like this and not even notice. Look at even yourself changeup in this post and your rejoinder, and skyyr isn't even here any longer.

I don't have my Bustr wall-of-text decoder ring.  Keep up the good work.  I'm certain there is something useful in there.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #94 on: October 16, 2015, 06:55:20 PM »
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #95 on: October 16, 2015, 11:36:48 PM »
Try flying a ki61, that's a good bird,
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #96 on: October 17, 2015, 08:50:06 AM »
Also got about 50 points yesterday with an M-4/75 and rockets,,
Flying since tour 71.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #97 on: October 18, 2015, 01:13:50 PM »
I really never look unless someone inquires about it. I do have about 50,000 or 60,000 perks total though.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)