Author Topic: 49TH  (Read 2642 times)

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
Re: 49TH
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2015, 01:29:26 PM »
some of the most off the wall fun i have had in this game was with the 49th missions.  if everyone had a little 49 in them we would still have 700 players online every night!  :old:

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2015, 01:50:36 PM »
some of the most off the wall fun i have had in this game was with the 49th missions.  if everyone had a little 49 in them we would still have 700 players online every night!  :old:

really and all the players that logged off because they kept constantly killing hq's were just a fluke?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2015, 02:03:02 PM »
The beauty of games is that they are filled with diverse people who don't look at the game the same way. This creates rivalries and hatreds but, it also generates game play as they try to abuse each other over their differences.

I don't have to like the 49th and they don't have to like me. But, at least we have each other to shoot at.

Don't let even your cartoon hate poison your ability to enjoy the game. If not the 49th, it will be some other group or individual like it has always been. Even all of us talking against the 49th have been in their shoes once.

So anyone miss the vTards? I sure do now with all of these years of perspective. They were fun to hunt just like the 49th is available for that past time. Bon Appétit if you can catch them.

And if they are really a detriment to the game, Hitech and Skuzzy will deal with them. Those two are very good at that.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2015, 02:30:34 PM »
Playing Cowboys and Indians isn't as fun without any Indians! Eventually all the Indians will leave this game and all that will remain is cowboys.

Then you guys can start playing Broke Back Mountain. And remember the good ol days like Bustr just did. :)

Offline 10thmd

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2015, 02:33:22 PM »
Maybe you guys could rotate over to say..... War Thunder  :devil

Please do you are killing this game. I really wish Hitech would just nail you guys like he did Storch back in the day.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 02:44:37 PM by 10thmd »
- Der Wander Zirkus -
“You can all go to hell; I will go to Texas

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2015, 02:37:58 PM »
So anyone miss the vTards? I sure do now with all of these years of perspective. They were fun to hunt just like the 49th is available for that past time. Bon Appétit if you can catch them.

At least the vTards attacked bases and did fighter sweeps.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline 10thmd

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2015, 02:43:42 PM »
Yes the Vtards would Fight as apposed to "let me creep around avoiding any combat most of a normal work day to sneak a base and grief an entire team" 

Plain and simple the 49ers are Pansies.
- Der Wander Zirkus -

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2015, 02:43:52 PM »
Please do you are killing this game. I really wish Hitech would just nail you guys like he did Storch bask in the day.

You cannot kill what is already dead. You just keep on remembering the good ol days. That will keep you warm on those cold lonely nights.

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2015, 03:06:00 PM »
Playing Cowboys and Indians isn't as fun without any Indians! Eventually all the Indians will leave this game and all that will remain is cowboys.

Then you guys can start playing Broke Back Mountain.

:rofl
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2015, 03:08:19 PM »

Then you guys can start playing Broke Back Mountain.

Come on Kruel, don't get my hopes up like that!
See Rule #4

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2015, 03:32:07 PM »
Kruel and everyone else, HTC has lines if you cross them, doesn't matter if you are a cowboy or an indian, you are gone. In 14 years HTC has not wavered in that resolve regardless of the circumstance. It's never an easy job to balance the normal grief combat games depend on against license taken with that grief to cover up bad deeds.

Wishing HTC well on a tragic ending hidden behind an observation that looks like it's only to a group of players is poor manners. If you are mad at the mountain, don't shout at the climbers.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2015, 07:03:53 PM »
Just stay where you are.

Hey, WarThunder is cool.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2015, 11:23:58 AM »
One day we will look back and say "Ya, it was the 49th that cause XX rule to be implemented", and both of them left will be proud.
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline 49stosky

• Zinc Member
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2015, 05:11:59 PM »
Knights going to have best Halloween treat EVER! Poor Rooks I feel for you, but better you than us
lol unlike the KNIGHTS we are respected over there

Offline 10thmd

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2015, 05:15:51 PM »
Haha I see several dedicated rooks who say otherwise.
- Der Wander Zirkus -