Author Topic: What the 49ers did at Bish Hq other day was nothing short of greatness in AH  (Read 1434 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
I liked the vTards because they acted this way in spirit but, they greifed things that constantly provided combat for the other two countries. In an arena with 200 or less, pride in accomplishments that hinge upon avoiding detection are as easy as shooting hamsters in a cage with a bazooka. There is no contest, you will not be detected. The vTards at least snuck around in an arena with over 400 players who were always looking for them and caught them most of the time. So the few times they drove to an HQ and shelled it, or successfully bombed it, that was an accomplishment.

Right now we need to contribute to the community by creating opportunities for combat and the availability for everyone to experience Aces High. Anyone can hide from the community with so few on our maps.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline 49Dallas

• Copper Member
I liked the vTards because they acted this way in spirit but, they greifed things that constantly provided combat for the other two countries. In an arena with 200 or less, pride in accomplishments that hinge upon avoiding detection are as easy as shooting hamsters in a cage with a bazooka. There is no contest, you will not be detected. The vTards at least snuck around in an arena with over 400 players who were always looking for them and caught them most of the time. So the few times they drove to an HQ and shelled it, or successfully bombed it, that was an accomplishment.

Right now we need to contribute to the community by creating opportunities for combat and the availability for everyone to experience Aces High. Anyone can hide from the community with so few on our maps.

Do not compare us to the vtards. We are not the vtards and we are not greifing.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
And here everyone has been asking each other if you are the rebranded vDallas.......
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline DH367th

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
Well bustr if they start doing noe's and at the first sign of a con they ditch guess we know if its the old dallas.  :devil
You don't have to be crazy but it helps

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
I really liked the rest of the squad, they were clumsy, but, they gave it a go when caught. POTW was always having to chase vDallas down as he ran away, and I think some started collecting screen shots of his rage PM's to show their wives. I think one of the daughters when she was in grade school had an appropriate quote.

Show it to the hand.....
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

Offline 10thmd

• Silver Member

Not griefing............      Are so stupid as to believe the Crap spewing from your mouth. How can causing a significant number of players to log off and not play the game be considered anything but griefing 

Edit: forgot the T in not
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 01:38:57 PM by 10thmd »
- Der Wander Zirkus -
“You can all go to hell; I will go to Texas

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member

Not griefing............      Are so stupid as to believe the Crap spewing from your mouth. How can causing a significant number of players to log off and not play the game be considered anything but griefing 

Edit: forgot the T in not

Don't even acknowledge them.   You will lose IQ points filtering through the hypocritical hyperbole.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline mikev

• Nickel Member
maybe we should make the 49 ers their own country so we all can have some fun hehehehehe :devil
1 Of these days you will regret shooting me down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R4qb6_RPUc

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
im glad they upped the HQ time. i never minded an HQ raider or a big raid of bombers to city then HQ or something. its good fun. the problem i have is they are hiding fro the fight while also trash talking. on one saturday rooks were outnumbered by 20 and 26 ppl. we were gettin hammered. that whole day, the 49ers did HQ runs. when i asked them why they are doiing it to the outnumbered team, 49baller literally told me that they do it because,1 we have low numbers, 2 it pisses everyone off and 3 so they can get kills on goons. theyre in a fighting game and avoiding and hiding from the fight at all times. they were literally tryin to kill the game. ppl log off when HQ stays down all day.

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
Um, ya, right.
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
I really liked the rest of the squad, they were clumsy, but, they gave it a go when caught. POTW was always having to chase vDallas down as he ran away, and I think some started collecting screen shots of his rage PM's to show their wives. I think one of the daughters when she was in grade school had an appropriate quote.

Show it to the hand.....
I have a screenshot of Vtard Dallas calling me and idiot and then me getting a kill message on him.
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
You know how when someone says something really stupid you want to punch them right in the hole where the words come out? Well, I now feel like busting someone's fingers. Is this normal?

Yes.

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
Heh, gotta love photobucket, I found it

No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline ASBATT

• Zinc Member
      • http://dsl.sbc.yahoo.com
wow this Wizz dude sure does like looking at himself, give it a rest already
EXIT

Offline Bear76