Author Topic: My Apologies for my Locked Thread, but...  (Read 7168 times)

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Re: My Apologies for my Locked Thread, but...
« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2015, 07:36:06 AM »
He is always picking in the MA, the bragging and self glorification doesn't help. So when someone sees him... Hard to resist feeding him back his own medicine regardless of the arena, is my guess. IMO

And who cares about TC, the guy Skyyr was dueling, right?

Got it.

- oldman

Offline FESS67

• Silver Member
« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2015, 07:56:54 AM »
TED.....disaster..whatever your name is.

Have you ever fought him?  Did you watch the film with the 49'ers?  My bet is he could give you alt advantage and still kick your ass.  Then you would complain he cheated....blah blah blah

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #92 on: October 14, 2015, 09:34:02 AM »
He is always picking in the MA, the bragging and self glorification doesn't help. So when someone sees him... Hard to resist feeding him back his own medicine regardless of the arena, is my guess. IMO

I was talking about your prose.  I was unaware English isn't your primary language.  My apologies

If you get picked in the MA, it's your SA, not the other pilot. 
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline mikev

• Nickel Member
« Reply #93 on: October 14, 2015, 01:14:57 PM »
I was talking about your prose.  I was unaware English isn't your primary language.  My apologies

If you get picked in the MA, it's your SA, not the other pilot.

good call Changeup. :aok
he lost 9 of 9, 190 and 109s. (On YouTube) He kep doing the same thing, climb engine out Mose over die after 1 to 1.5 turns.
You wanna beat Skyyr, it's very simple come in coalt at 300+, he will climb and do his rope engine out for more alt trick, do the same, follow him up and kill. Come in higher and he will run. You don't want Skyyr to kill you, simple. Don't get in a fight with someone else. You see a Lala or 152 or D model (it won.t be a man's ride, just east mode cannon birds) doing nothing but circling above a fight, yep he is waiting to pick you, or vulch you on climb out. if Skyyr kills you, blame yourself. Come to think of it, you can put 2cmex, ack ack and bul1dog in that circle for a pick category as well. I call it point farming, it ain't perk farming for obvious reasons.
if it is sooooooo easy i await your video from the DA
1 Of these days you will regret shooting me down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R4qb6_RPUc

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #94 on: October 14, 2015, 02:39:50 PM »
he lost 9 of 9, 190 and 109s. (On YouTube) He kep doing the same thing, climb engine out Mose over die after 1 to 1.5 turns.

Correct. He roped him using vertical angles to get his opponent to bleed more speed by presenting an increasingly difficult guns solution.

You wanna beat Skyyr, it's very simple come in coalt at 300+, he will climb and do his rope engine out for more alt trick, do the same, follow him up and kill.

Correct and he will rope you using vertical angles to get you to bleed more speed by presenting an increasingly difficult guns solution. :cool:

Lol scrub :banana:

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #95 on: October 14, 2015, 03:24:41 PM »
49Dallas= vDallas= oDallaso?

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2015, 03:54:08 PM »
49Dallas= vDallas= oDallaso?
It was my thought Slash.  Similar behaviors. Also could be a clone or an illegitimate child of the other Dallas.
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #97 on: October 14, 2015, 04:56:50 PM »
ugh..