Author Topic: U.S. KOTH Scheduling - Opinions Welcome  (Read 542 times)

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
U.S. KOTH Scheduling - Opinions Welcome
« on: October 17, 2015, 08:53:51 PM »
Now that we are looking to run KOTH twice a month, I am hoping to spur a debate on the starting time and day of U.S. KOTH...

Last night was scheduled 8pm on a Saturday. It worked out pretty well for the usual crowd.

That being said I am reaching out to those whom are interested in KOTH but do not regularly get to fly in KOTH because of time constraints.

As of right now I am fairly happy with running KOTH on any week of the month on a Saturday night during U.S. Prime.

But what other days interest you? "Fridays are pretty much out as not to interfere with FSO"
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: U.S. KOTH Scheduling - Opinions Welcome
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 09:39:14 PM »
8 Oclock EST sunday would work for me  :aok
See Rule #4

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 09:23:12 AM »
Maybe even 9 o clock so people on the western half of the country would have a better chance, even some for CST I suppose.
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2015, 02:19:58 PM »
I'm leaving this in Crabby's capable hands it's in all of your KOTH er interests to sort out the best day/time for maximum attendance prime time US.

Just for the record anyone can play in either US or Euro timed KOTH's! 

The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2015, 09:48:54 PM »
Maybe even 9 o clock so people on the western half of the country would have a better chance, even some for CST I suppose.

Yes
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2015, 09:58:35 PM »

This is the biggest curve-ball... U.S. has major 4 time-zones and there seems to be a heavy split for folks on the East Coast and the West Coast.

So as of right now it is leaning towards what it has been... Last Saturday of the month @ 9PM Eastern with open practice at 8PM. But Sunday seems to be a viable option but there is the whole Football thing we muricans love so much.

Unless more from the West coast start voicing their opinion we might just have a double-header on Saturdays with Euro at 3PM Eastern and U.S. at 9pm Eastern.  :headscratch:
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...