Author Topic: Moving Along Nicely  (Read 397 times)

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
Moving Along Nicely
« on: October 16, 2015, 04:49:39 PM »
I was just noticing the list of things has been reduced:  down to Road / Train Systems (or something like that).  I also realize there are still a lot of things already on the back burner that are not listed that staff is working on (a good time to pat Waffle on his back for all the things that will soon be taken for granted = you rock sir :rock ).

Since I am unable to hold onto a lucid thought for more than a few minutes  :old: please forgive me for bumping a couple of old items and contemplating a new, hopefully "short coad" addition.  :pray

First, it was nice to welcome back a very cool skinner, flying Alpha for the first time today.  It reminded me to ask if there is a plan to include current skins1, or is this something that will need complex conversion and bug testing also?

Second, will the tail wheel wobble 2on the Corsairs be addressed, so I will stop  :rolleyes: looking for it?

Third, I was contemplating an easily viewed "ground target" direction finder.  Currently we have a compass, and also there is a target lock view tracker:
What I am proposing is the ability to mark an area 3(by mouse click perhaps).  A red rectangle will then encompass that area.  Now while in flight you can look in any direction and then return your focus to that same area that was marked previously (without looking at the compass or finding very minute terrain clues).  This will greatly aid in the tracking of ground targets without disturbing the ability to discover or hide them.  This will also possibly help in air to air, situation awareness.  Even if it is only used as a training tool for flight, it would greatly aid my identification of direction during maneuvers to aid correct control inputs.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Moving Along Nicely
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2015, 12:27:31 AM »
I just flew a -1A offline and noticed that and was wondering where to mention it if I did.
Almost seems to me that it's off center, like the clown bicycle wheel.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54