Author Topic: My "This game has become junk" rant.  (Read 18276 times)

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Re: My "This game has become junk" rant.
« Reply #240 on: December 02, 2015, 07:21:40 PM »
POTW should find no reason to have to defend themselves.   :salute  :cheers:
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #241 on: December 02, 2015, 09:43:56 PM »
 :D
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 09:47:23 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline M1A1

• Copper Member
« Reply #243 on: December 03, 2015, 12:20:49 PM »
I agree that noone should have to defend themselves but then again to quote a famous writer..."One Doth Protest a Bit To Much". If you guys feel you did nothing wrong fine let it die. There really is no point of anyone else trying to change your or anyone else's mind. If you want to go there Vuuduu had every right to voice his opinion as you do your's so let's just leave it at that and let the topic die . Play the game have fun and enjoy it....

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #244 on: December 03, 2015, 12:50:56 PM »
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks" is the correct quotation.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #245 on: December 03, 2015, 03:06:48 PM »
Honestly I'm sick and tired of participating in the constant gangbang that this game has become. Arena numbers are horrible and unless you want to abandon your squad and jump countries it's a nonstop thrashing. Tonight there wasn't a single fight between Rooks and Knights. The goal apparently was to take all the Bish bases and make gameplay horrible for them. The overnights are even worse. A few milkrunners taking strats down to nothing then deack bases one after the other. The ack stays down for hours. If you try to defend they jump you with numbers. If you try to resupply they just take bases unopposed. Night after night after night.

This stuff used to happen occasionally, now it's the norm. Seriously questioning why I continue to subscribe. The answer is hanging out with my squad because they are a great group, but they're tired of this crap, too. We're all questioning why we continue to feed HTC for junk gameplay. Why doesn't HTC just kill the Bish and make it Rooks v Knights? The way it is now just stinks.

I'm hoping the new version will change what's happening, but honestly, I'm not sure I'll hang around long enough to see it released. Been a subscriber since 2001 but not for much longer if something doesn't change.

You seem to be a petulant little feller -  could be wrong but my instinct are rarely off the mark.
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #246 on: December 03, 2015, 06:30:54 PM »
I agree that noone should have to defend themselves but then again to quote a famous writer..."One Doth Protest a Bit To Much". If you guys feel you did nothing wrong fine let it die. There really is no point of anyone else trying to change your or anyone else's mind. If you want to go there Vuuduu had every right to voice his opinion as you do your's so let's just leave it at that and let the topic die . Play the game have fun and enjoy it....

you may want to reread the full thread.  we made peace with vudoo, he's cool, we cool.  it's all water under the bridge now.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #247 on: December 03, 2015, 08:51:49 PM »
I agree that noone should have to defend themselves but then again to quote a famous writer..."One Doth Protest a Bit To Much".
That writer needed a lot more English class.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.