Author Topic: Turkey today  (Read 3098 times)

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
Re: Turkey today
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2015, 05:05:59 PM »
No good. That's Black Friday. I need to go shopping for good deals on BS I don't need. Can we do it Saturday?

This is why I work alone...
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2015, 05:50:06 PM »
I can watch turkish tv hereon one of the satellite dishes, right now nothing about the crash.

The satellite is at 97W if anyone knows how Free to air works (the real kind thats specifically free unencrypted for direct to home reception)
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline pipz

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2015, 05:58:07 PM »
Silence tells me secretly everything.

Montreal! Free the Pitt Bulls!!!!!

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2015, 06:20:11 PM »
Here's the Turkish screenshot showing one of the border crossings.  Obviously can't verify it is authentic or accurate but it appears to be a screen capture from a common operating picture that you'd typically see in an air defense command post.

http://twitter.com/CNNTURK_ENG/status/669098577524822016/photo/1

I would not be surprised if it is claimed that the little nub of Turkish airspace that was repeatedly crossed is "disputed", but the national boundaries are often determined by natural terrain features so maybe the Russians just set up a bad place to orbit or their maps didn't have quite enough detail to show that they were crossing the border in their orbit.

Sorry;
<-- thinking loud in my poor English after some Labatt Blues, :cheers:;
1km or 100km;  Turkey wouldn't have done this without green light from Washington; 

.... and Putin knows, I remember this video interview;

Yes, Assad is crazy dictator killing his people,  but for you Americans does he worth a war vs China, Russia?
Putin is crazy also standing for Assad, but he knows he is next on the menu after Syria and Iran;

After US navy missile test from California,  Russians tested 2x Bulava last week;

... creepy fun NUKE MAP: I checked my chances, http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/    POOF!  :banana:

« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 09:06:11 PM by ghi »

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2015, 07:03:16 PM »
Interesting tidbit not very widely reported, a number of the cruise missiles Russia fired at Syria crashed in Iran.  We usually have one out a hundred or so go crazy and end up in Iran which of course makes them very upset, but apparently this was a lot more than just one according to the very brief blurb I found on aviation week.
Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2015, 07:22:40 PM »
"Naomi Campbell’s House is An Homage to The Illuminati’s Eye of Horus" ..  It’s shaped like the Egyptian Eye of Horus on a location known as Cleopatra Island in Turkey’s Gulf of Gökova.

Eye of Providence (or the all-seeing eye of God) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Providence

http://www.secretsofthefed.com/naomi-campbells-house-is-an-homage-to-the-illuminatis-eye-of-horus/

:noid :noid :noid :noid

"Turkey will disappear from the face of the earth as a state - Prophecy Elder Paisios from Greece"

« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 07:51:40 PM by ghi »

Offline pipz

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2015, 09:24:53 PM »
I will be safe at my summer home in Camden city New Jersey! I built a crude bunker made of 55 gal drums I buried in the sand. I also have a 6 month supply of processed cheese and back bacon.  :old:
Silence tells me secretly everything.

Montreal! Free the Pitt Bulls!!!!!

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2015, 11:56:13 PM »
So the End is Nigh again this week :old:

Are we invading on Monday then?

« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 12:27:43 AM by zack1234 »
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2015, 02:17:49 AM »
10 warnings in 5 minutes. That little spot of turkish land that the jet flew over isnt big. Could it even have been over it for as long as 5 mins unless it has some sort of secret hover mode ? It cant have been flying very fast and the turks must have sent a warning within the first second of the border crossing and shot it down just before it left their airspace.

I dunno. Stupid and dangerous action by both sides.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2015, 02:37:36 AM »
It's Stalins fault :old:

I think we should launch now!!!!!!!!

I am standing on a copy Duck shooters weekly so I am protected from fallout and dandruff :old:

The GFC

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2015, 02:44:39 AM »
10 warnings in 5 minutes. That little spot of turkish land that the jet flew over isnt big. Could it even have been over it for as long as 5 mins unless it has some sort of secret hover mode ? It cant have been flying very fast and the turks must have sent a warning within the first second of the border crossing and shot it down just before it left their airspace.

I dunno. Stupid and dangerous action by both sides.

The news says it was only over Turkey for about 17 seconds.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2015, 06:43:57 AM »

Coogan

"17 Seconds That Changed The World - Leaked Letter Exposes Turkey's Hair-Trigger Reality"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-24/17-seconds-changed-world-leaked-letter-exposes-turkeys-hair-trigger-reality

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2015, 11:13:58 AM »
The reality is that the Russians have been violating Turkish Airspace on numerous occasions for the past several weeks.  They also were targeting Turkish Aircraft.  Everyone knows if the roles were reversed, the Russians would have acted much sooner.  The Turks did nothing wrong.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2015, 11:17:54 AM »

Should we not be firing rockets at IS?

And when they are destroyed carry on with the new Cold War?

The GFC

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2015, 11:18:35 AM »

Coogan

Yup I see that now. Only saw the 5 minutes of warning story. 17 seconds sounds more likely. Makes even less sense to shoot down a plane after its 17 seconds inside their airspace and why warn them for 5 minutes? Should be no need to warn the russian plane as long as its outside their airspace.

If a russian jet crossed our airspace, any northern european airspace or even the US airspace for 17 seconds I doubt very much it would be shot down.