Author Topic: Turkey shoots down Russian Jet  (Read 6302 times)

Offline WaffenVW

• Nickel Member
Re: Turkey shoots down Russian Jet
« Reply #120 on: December 05, 2015, 03:43:14 AM »
Where do I sign up?

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #121 on: December 05, 2015, 05:14:38 AM »
For what?
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline pipz

• Platinum Member
« Reply #122 on: December 05, 2015, 09:37:16 AM »
For what?

Correction. Proper internetz dictates.....
4 wat?
Silence tells me secretly everything.

Montreal! Free the Pitt Bulls!!!!!

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #123 on: December 05, 2015, 05:25:50 PM »
Get stuffed pipz you moose stalker :old:

The GFC

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #124 on: December 05, 2015, 09:58:06 PM »
Uh, I just "saw something". Should I "say something"?
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #125 on: December 05, 2015, 10:13:21 PM »
please, we have pies that go in you pocket!

(Image removed from quote.)

Michigan Pasty (Meat Hand Pie)

When Cornish miners migrated to Michigan's Upper Peninsula in the 1800's, they brought with them their beloved national dish: the pasty. The Finnish miners that followed adopted these meat pies as their own (easily transportable for long subterranean days!), and the pasty became such a large part of the regional culture that there's an annual pasty festival in early July.

That's like saying Pizza = Fried Chicken.

Cornish Pasties are considered a completely separate culinary line to meat pies you heathen (see here: http://www.cornishpasties.co.nz/  )

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #127 on: December 09, 2015, 08:09:29 AM »
Bulgaria's main exports are branches that have fallen of dead trees and Duck feathers

The GFC

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #128 on: December 09, 2015, 09:07:48 AM »
2016: “Muslims” will invade Europe, which will “cease to exist” as we know it. The ensuing campaign of destruction will last years, driving out populations and leaving the entire continent “almost empty”.
2023: The Earth’s orbit will change (nobody really knows what this means).
2025: The population of Europe will reach almost zero.
2028: Mankind will fly to Venus, in hope of finding new sources of energy.
2033: World water levels will rise as the polar ice caps melt (this is already happening).
2043: Europe’s transformation into an Islamic caliphate is complete. Rome is named the capital. The world’s economy thrives under Muslim rule.
2066: America will use a new climate change weapon for the first time in a bid to retake Rome and bring back Christianity.
2076: Communism will return to Europe and the rest of the world.
2084: Nature is reborn (nobody is really sure what this means).  :rofl

genetic engineered chinese reseed europe!

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #129 on: December 09, 2015, 09:21:24 AM »
A synopsis, for those who don't wish to trudge through the above.

Blah, blah, blah...  :banana:
Taunt...  :rofl

Just issue a rerun for the next one. It'll be more efficient and save you the (palpable) effort.

My only question: why? What do you honestly want out of this type of interaction?

Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #130 on: December 09, 2015, 09:41:04 AM »
oh pj, how nice to see you. so kind to come down here to earth.  carefull now...oop watch your step.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #131 on: December 09, 2015, 09:53:54 AM »
You're welcome. I always am here for you. Think of me as the sponsor you didn't want.

Clue 1: nobody's going to give you any medals because you didn't do something awful today. Realize it and you might get off the soap box for a bit. 

Beyond that, I offer you my blessing without reservation and genuine wishes for your success.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #132 on: December 09, 2015, 10:45:44 AM »
You're welcome. I always am here for you. Think of me as the sponsor you didn't want.

Clue 1: nobody's going to give you any medals because you didn't do something awful today. Realize it and you might get off the soap box for a bit. 

Beyond that, I offer you my blessing without reservation and genuine wishes for your success.

you do understand my post was a quote from the psychic, right?  or did you think i came up with that myself just to butter the turkey?

not all that is said is a computer program, sometimes jokes have intelligence behind them.  im sorry if they fly over your head but you should lighten up francis.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #133 on: December 09, 2015, 11:11:57 AM »
No, but my post wasn't actually about that particular post - and I have to admit being completely unconcerned with what most psychics might say or do. I live in a primarily a technical world and am primarily concerned with reality. Only a few, for examples, Cayce and Nostradamus, have ever been notable. Their credibility, examples included, is always suspect.

No, I was referring to the sharp rebuff you took over "there" and on that"other" topic, one with which you seem at least passingly familiar. Perhaps that passed over your head.

As for lightening up, my first line is a joke here. It was you who chose to write about "deadly seriousness". And now we're arguing about the argument.

In any case, I'll now resign from the debating committee. Write your post. Be sure to include the bananas and rofl.

One day, you'll know how to intuitively handle situations that used to baffle you. That day is not today.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #134 on: December 09, 2015, 11:33:23 AM »
No, but my post wasn't actually about that particular post - and I have to admit being completely unconcerned with what most psychics might say or do. I live in a primarily a technical world and am primarily concerned with reality. Only a few, for examples, Cayce and Nostradamus, have ever been notable. Their credibility, examples included, is always suspect.

No, I was referring to the sharp rebuff you took over "there" and on that"other" topic, one with which you seem at least passingly familiar. Perhaps that passed over your head.

As for lightening up, my first line is a joke here. It was you who chose to write about "deadly seriousness". And now we're arguing about the argument.

In any case, I'll now resign from the debating committee. Write your post. Be sure to include the bananas and rofl.

One day, you'll know how to intuitively handle situations that used to baffle you. That day is not today.

:aok

well played.