Author Topic: New Setup  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: New Setup
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2015, 09:17:53 PM »
I would make absolute certain that BIOS is up to date. 
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline alskahawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2015, 05:21:23 AM »
 Swapped cards to known good system. Problem transferred. One of the cards is failing. Just pokin' along. Time to get it down to one good card until I upgrade. Thanks for the help.

And yes the BIOS is up to date.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2015, 07:24:36 AM »
Well, it could also be your PSU. You might try another power plug from a different line, or something. I would be tempted to reverse them and see if the other good card suddenly under-clocks.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline alskahawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2015, 07:32:17 AM »
 No eliminated that by putting the cards in another computer. A computer that also has the same motherboard. Different PSU's. Same wattage though. 750 Watt Thermaltake. Same problems came up in that one. Removed one card. Checked it with GPU Z and CPU Z. Removed it. Tested the other card. Swapped them from one slot to another. Basically eliminated one card. One card not pulling the load. They both work. One just isn't doing its job as well as the other. Oh well it's good I have a back up. Until I upgrade to a better card. 
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 07:36:36 AM by alskahawk »

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2015, 08:00:39 AM »
I think the next generation will be out sometime between April and June, so the current prices should drop at least a little.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.